Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject: Balancing friends/gf
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:00 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ive been in a little bit of a situation lately with my gf. See my gf does have her own friends but the thing is she doesnt have that many since a lot of them have moved away since they graduated college. I have more friends then she does herself, so she relies on hanging out with me more than I hang out with her. I try to balance hanging out with my buddies and her. She told me lately that she feels rejected by me and that I cant just hang out with her. I feel like I hang out with just her quite a bit but for some reason she doesnt feel like I hang out with just her alone enough. We hang out together one on one usually once a week, sometimes twice. Then on the weekends we usually meet up with a big group of people. And when we go home for the night we go back to each others places with just ourselves, so I dont know why she feels I am rejecting her. And I do not think she is clingy, we've been together 5 months and she just recently started acting like this so I dont get it. How do you guys balance your friends and girlfriend?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I technically have 3 groups of friends. My old buddies from high school, my friends from my sport team and a group of friends I share with my gf.
Some times I go hang out with my buddies from high school I ask them if my gf can come along to, so they decide it. But I also try to plan boynights when I know my gf can't come along so she doesn't feel rejected. It really works well, hope it works for you too!