Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:34 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

First of all i have major trust issues with my current girlfriend i just have a weird feeling about it eventho she says she will never cheat on me etc. etc.

I have a troll facebook account wich i don't use anymore but i was bored yesterday and had a argument with my girlfriend so i decided to login on it again, i have a picture of a handsome guy and he is very muscly (lol)

so i added my girlfriend on facebook on that account, then she send me a chat, conversation went like this:

GF: Do i know you?
Me: You're on my school right? In *cityname* ?
Gf: Haha not that i know of, my school is in *othercityname*
Me: Oh im sorry, i thought i recognized u
Gf: Haha doesn't mather, stuff like that happens! Maybe i will go there next year, then you can add me haha
Me: Oke, it's a nice school, what education are you looking for here?
Gf: *unimportant stuff* , but what kind of education are you following?
Me: Wow, seems like you are a smart girl! I am going into the sports direction
Gf: HAha why do you think iam a smart girl, you dont even know me haha.
Me: Yea you are following a high education now, you are a geek! ANd maybe if you accept me then you can get to know me ? Do you have any more photo's ?
Gf: No i don't have more pictures and sure ill accept you
Me: Ah to bad! Now i can't see how you really look without sunglasses (she had big sunglasses in her profile picture)
Gf: Yes sorry i dont realy have more photo's but ill take a look
Me: Haha okay, do you also have msn? Talks a lot easier
Gf: Haha old fashion, dont you have SPAM or ping?
Me: No, my phone broke and i get it back in like a week
Gf: Ahaha okay, a week without a phone, respect, anyway here's my msn: *msn*.

So after this i made a fake msn account and talked to her for a bit, it's too bad the conversation wasn't saved :( But basicly some cliffs:

-She told me a lot about her bf's behaviour (ME) to a strange guy she knows for 30 minutes
-Said she was doubting about breaking up with me
-Said all her friends told her she was crazy that she's still with me
-I forced her to tell her who was more handsome, me or her boyfriend, she said ''equal, but without clothes you''
-We talked about clubbing in general, i said next week she should join me to go clubbing, she said ''i can't next week, but maybe the week after'' i said ''are you broken up with your boyfriend then?'' she said ''who knows''
-I tried to get her to meet me and go on a ''date'' but she refused that because she still had a boyfriend

Kind of funny, i want to break up with her but i also still want to have sex with her, that's all i care about now really, should i just keep fucking her and game othergirls in the meanwhile?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:24 pm 
Dedicated Member

This type of behaviour you have sounds unhealthy. Dump this girl without mentioning the fact that you are crazy(or just extremely young and immature) and fix whatever insecurities you have.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Dude...

This is some lame ass behaviour...

Fix your issues before looking at hers!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Hey man,

I agree with the two above that you definitely have to work on your insecurities but at the same time I think although unhealthy this is a quick way to a temporary fix.

If you really care about this girl you should stop.
If you are not bothered I suggest carry on as this is a valuable experience that you can learn a lot from that will help you in future. Women test men all the time with stupid games I don't see why men cannot.

Others will say this is 'beta' behaviour. So fucking what... The fact that you let someone who has no full understanding of the situation tell you what to do is also beta.

The truth is very simple: When you make a woman VERY happy, she's
going to stay with you.

No one else fully understands, they can only give advice. Do what you think is best for you. This will give you good insight into if you can trust her as long as once you find out your answer you draw the line in the sand and stand by it and make her happy.

Keep us updated

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:55 am 
Dedicated Member

Looks like you've got your proof she's no good I can't believe she fell for that and the kind of things she talked about with a complete stranger what an idiot....
My advice go find another a better looking girl now keep screwing her till you find a replacment then drop her without warning.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:26 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Looks like you've got your proof she's no good I can't believe she fell for that and the kind of things she talked about with a complete stranger what an idiot....
My advice go find another a better looking girl now keep screwing her till you find a replacment then drop her without warning.
This.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:27 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

typical beta behaviour, there is no need for this. behaviour like this will only drown you deeper in insecurity.

dump her, dont even think about it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:19 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

wow, this is heavy. ok, so you figured out the truth. you didn't trust her and you were right. now you have to dump this bitch. you still have the chance to walk away with dignity. but do it quick.

if she's faster and she ends up dumping you, it will hurt you and it will also decrease your chances for any further sex with her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Wow, man that is creepy, why would you do that, what did you wan't to achieve?
If you don't trust the girl, then you could simply dump her.

And IMHO, the girl didn't do anything wrong, ok she talked with a stranger- OMG, if you're that insecure, you should probably lock her in a kitchen, so she would not interact with other people.
And, think about it, would you not act the same, if a random girl texted you?