Post subject: How PUA is Unhealthy
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:26 am 
Moderator Emeritus

Long Article, but worth getting through.

http://therawness.com/reader-letters-1-part-4/

FREE PDF w Openers, Date ideas and Videos on Direct: http://www.sashapua.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:16 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Sums up pretty much what I was thinking about Mystery & Style. Excellent article.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I have a big problem. I usually try to take only good things from any situation that happens to me. But it's pretty healthy to be a realist sometimes and be objective so you can see a greater and brighter picture of yourself and ask a question: Do i really want this?

You can use a knife to cut your food or to cut another person. It's up to you.

All i know about Mystery and Style leads to sentence: "Leave her in better state then you found her."
That is what drives me to be a better person...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

wow

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:00 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

It took 8 hours to read all the 4 paragraphs,it´s enlightening,i´ll use the advice to be a better person for myself...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

does anyone can tell me what is wring with this 60 thing?

now after visiting my coacher i realize much deeper how silly it is

i must find something that works
thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

so the author of The Attraction Code said he don't likes to cook right?

i find food such a facinating thing. actually the thought about it, not knowing to cook which is so common, and even the most qualified person in the proffesion will know nothing about another culture food, and thus may lack the whole idea or something like that ;)

this is another area that needs good discussion on, i've found the internet to really be lame on the whole food concept,

so maybe i don't blame him because it's too hard for some people to think about how to cook and enjoy food to almost the most,,
or maybe i do say that he as an 'open minded' could have been much more aware of the whole food thing,

so what that all that means? it means that it looks to me that the guy is talking and explaining in a really nice manner, but he might lack some other ideas that may still make the reader and the one wanting to achieve still super confused about life,

it's just that food is some foundamental that it rises the question what else isn't in the book or all the other material for succiding in life.

by the way, i started to read it from the second 1/3

nevermind
and secretly: he and others lack a lot and i just guess
can i call him the best for now?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:48 pm 
Dedicated Member

I skimmed through about 25% of the article. These notions only made me feel disappointed in psychology.

Here is why:

-if person has high self esteem from within-he's delusional/narcissist
-if person has high self esteem from outside world/tries to validate himself(or may be has goals in life and is just a nice person)-he's codependent
-if person has low self esteem from within-he had bad childhood

-if person doesn't have reason behind his actions-he's just plain mad
-if person has reason behind his action(which is different from what they think is the right logic)-he's rationalizing (emotion+thought=action - psychology 101 for you-not a single word of insanity)

-it seems that the author(and many psychologists as well) eliminate the possibility that there is more than their way of rational thinking

The reasonable question would be:
"Then what is normal? What does a completely normal, psychologically healthy individual brought up in a good family think like?"
many will say he'll have balance, but who's to decide where that line called "balance" is?
Does it mean that we're all mad just in different ways? "Of course not", many will say, "I'm not mad"...of course you're not mad...it's always the other person who's mad-isn't it?

This all just feels like a huge parade of self-centered egoists trying to feel better about themselves by lowering other peoples' value(in this case pointing fingers and calling everybody names(psychological syndromes).

Let's just stick to clinical psychology and try to understand abnormal behaviors instead of all this mumbo-jumbo pop-psychology.(and yes traditional syndromes created for clinical purposes and applied to rationalizing "normal" people also apply here)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

please gof bring correctness

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:57 pm 

I stopped reading the article when I came to the part where the author says he likes Roosh V.

Really?

The dude is writing an article on how "PUA is unhealthy" and then goes on to say hes a fan of Roosh... quite possibly one of the most fucked up "gurus" in the community. Ironic.

The problem with saying that "PUA is unhealthy" is that "PUA" is an umbrella term that encompasses many different beliefs and philosophies, many of which are polar opposites of each other.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:05 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

Stopped reading the article by the second paragraph. It's not grounded on reality.

I still agree with Stanley and Danko's research findings in "The Millionaire Mind" and "The Millionaire Next Door" that men's capacity to build wealth will be greatly affected by the women in their lives.

On the other hand, poor skills with women can lead to shit like this: http://www.philstar.com/nation/article. ... eid=781556

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:47 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Sums up pretty much what I was thinking about Mystery & Style. Excellent article.
and the vast majority of PUAs.

a must read for all serious about PUA. it is a very well written article, carefully explaining the psychology of narcisssm , co-dependency and their presence in the psyche of the typical PUA.

if one doesn't want to ruin one's soul and maybe even one's life, this should not be taken lightly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I am reading bits of the article and it is true and very enlightening.

I read alot of content in the books and the forums.. I do tend to filter the stuff I find logical.. I dont buy everything I read here and there, some stuff is pure crap...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Going to the gym and working out can be dangerous, if taken over the top.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:35 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

breathing is dangerous

"I'm savage as fuck, and willing and able and never got clowned cuz when it came around I was down to put my dick on the table"