Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject: Should i freeze her out?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:51 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I asked my GF to see eachother on the weekend, she said friday she had a birthday but maybe she could saturday but she had to ask her parents

I told her to let me know as soon as possible because otherwise i would make other plans (don't wanna sit home on a saturdaynight) she said she would.

Today she let me know at around 7pm... 3 days later and very late on the day..

Also she had a birthday yesterday and she had to be home at 11 and i said ''well if u go home at the time ur parents want then maybe u can see me tomorrow'' she said ''yeah true''.. And she went home too late anyway..

So im wondering if i should freeze her out after this since i am pretty pissed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:46 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yes you should. In all of your interactions she acted as she was in control of you. You have a very legit right to be mad about this. I know it can be hard to say how you feel but you shouldn't let her pull this kind of crap.

I think I read another of your posts and you seem to have quite the problem with her acting this way. Do whatever you can to set up dominance or dump her and move on. My best friend just broke up from a 8 months relationship which was just like yours and he said that he was so unhappy during the relationship but she kept giving him hope. After dumping her, he said he felt so much happier.

On a sidenote, he's currently walking into another relationship just like it. Don't be like my friend. I love him but he sucks

Life is good

Live it for yourself

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:36 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

If freeze out doesnt work as well as you hope. You may not like it, but break up with her to shake up her world and then see how she is a month later. If she is acting like this then she believes she is wearing the pants. So if freeze out doesnt work id say she may break up with you. Your post reads that she is taking you for granted and is doing whatever. I woudlnt be surprised if one day she called you up and said met someone else its over. So if freeze out doesnt work. Id break up with her so you have the upper hand on that aspect. Easy to say hard to do i know.

You Live What You've Learned

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:43 pm 
Dedicated Member

No! Why is that considered bad behavior? First of all, she didn't lie to you. You KNEW she wasn't sure if she was going to be able to hang out. Second, at any point you could have made other plans for that night and you would have been fine.

It's not her fault that you decided not to make other plans. You took a chance and it didn't work out in your favor. Punishing her for not being able to hang comes off as kind of petty. It sounds like she didn't really have all that much control over the situation, since the decision was up to her parents.

-Wolf