PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hey Everybody, Happy New Year to you all! :D

My best friend and awesome wing invited me and two of our other highschool buddies to this rockin' New Years party. Now this party was put on by a few guys who went to our highschool and were seniors when we were just wee lil freshmen and they were cool to invite us in the first place. But I digress.

Let me tell you, it was a good time. It was a suit and tie type of deal, just my kind of thing. Of course I went to the mall with my wing to buy some new clothes to get peacocked. I bought this bright, fancy orange dress shirt and a great black/orange striped tie. We were both dressed loudly but we made it look real damn good :wink: .

So the four of us get to the party early and only my wing knows a few people there, so I just had to introduce myself around. I knew nobody at the party but my 3 friends to start with, and by the time everyone had arrived I was friends with everybody in the house. This was amazing social proof for later on. Not only that but me and my wing put everyone else to shame in their boring white shirts and plain ties.

My wing and I are playing beer pong at the party when his target shows up so I told him to take care of business, which he did (after the game of course! haha). My AFC friend was talking to my target and after his conversation finished I asked him how it went, he told me it would have went fine but she has a boyfriend of three years and is really attached to him. He gave it up as a loss(poor bastard) and told me if I wanted to go talk to her I should cuz he was done with her.

I start talking to this chick and she's having a good time, eventually hanging all over me. Then I whip out the camera and use Mystery's camera trick. Normally I don't like canned material, but that worked for me. Got a big kiss! (from the girl with a boyfriend of three years who she's really attached to haha).
I also got a number and a full on kiss last night from this HB8 Blonde who's boyfriend came with her to the party hehe. I feel like I could have pursued that farther, but seeing as her boyfriend was in the room when we kissed (his back turned) he might come looking for her later and see me giving her the fuck of a lifetime.

When the ball dropped is when the shit hit the fan. The party, which was already crazy, only got better as they broke out the champagne. Everyone goes around hugging and yelling 'Happy New Year!' to everyone. But when girls would come up to me instead of a hug, I told them to kiss me on the cheek instead. Which they did! I got a kiss on the cheek from every girl in the party except for my wing's target, I'd never do that to him and I'm sure both of their lips were busy anyhow haha :wink:.

It seems so minor because, hey, it's new years, and girls won't see it as weird to just kiss a guy they barely know on the cheek. But this is a HUGE accomplishment for me. I've never had the balls to do this kind of thing before and now my confidence is just through the roof! I have never in my LIFE gone to a party where I knew no one and made them all friends, I've never kissed multiple girls at one party, especially not when they have boyfriends :shock: , my right cheek has never felt so loved, and I STILL found the time to get absolutely, just... helplessly plastered after the ball dropped!

And at some point that night my wing stumbles out of the closet with his target. He told me he took care of business. haha

This is somewhat of a turning point for me, even though this seems so minor to many of you gentlemen because it's an everyday occurrence. To me, though, it's big.

Happy New Year to all!

~Muse :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

If you feel good and you have gained confidence thats the main thing....im on the beginning of my conquest tomorrow so wish me luck!!!

Also whats beer pong? not sure we ive heard of that game?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: neonomicus
Congratulations Muse :)
I wish I were as far as you are, but I'll work on it!
Your're it! :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, Happy New Year.

I'm Muse's wing and hetero-life partner, Class. And, anyways, I just thought that I'd fill in some details about my night that he left out.

So, to start we went to my friend's house real early just so that I could introduce them to all the people that I knew. But, HEY! surprise I didnt know anyone there when we got there... no problems we just hung out and met new people hurrah. When the party started, the game was on...

Let me tell you all about my target... *devilish laughter* :wink: She's in my book an HB8; Muse gives her a 7.5. D-cups, nice face, banging bootay (for anyone who loves the ass like I do :wink: ) I hadn't seen this girl since the first day I had met her when my friend (who hosted the party), a few friends from 'Nova, this girl and I all went to Disneyland: the Gayest Place on Earth. She showed me no interest back then. I don't really blame her, I mean I was even more of an AFC douche than I am now (after considerable progress.) Since, I had conversed with her only through the occasional text message/aim/facebook stuff. To specify: I did NOT SEE or SPEAK with her since the first day I met her.

Earlier the day of the party, she sent me a text message asking if I was going to la festa di ano nuovo. I told her I was and we flirted a bit via text message. I didn't realize how well it was working though. I just thought it was some harmless flirting which I am wont to do from time to time :wink: and it's something that we do with each other every once in a while.

We're at the party playing beer pong and drinkin. I'm about 4 deep already (don't worry that number got a LOT bigger). I get a phone call from HB8 which I answer with the ever-popular, "What the hell do you want?" Remember, I had not spoken with her since the day I met her, just text message and other such forms of impersonal communication. I walk outside break the touch barrier with a hug and we go inside.

Through out the night I lightly touch her and I escalate the value of the touch. At first, it's just an innocent graze, then a grab, maybe a tickle (she's "not ticklish" this is usually just a sign in these circumstances that she wants you to touch her more by challenging you to make her laugh); finally, I'm at the walk up behind and put my arm around her waist and take her hand (Lots of IOI's: squeezes, etc.) I continue the flirting; moving the touch to a light nuzzle of her neck ("Hey! You got your hair in my mouth!" *innocently with an angelic facial expression*, a neg.) But I'm not clinging to her everyone, I am a speed attack. Get in, get the touch, get out, leaving her to look at me saying something funny to friends, dancing a ridiculous jig, singing a gay song, making people laugh.

We go into the living room 15 mins to midnight. The New Year can't come soon enough. I'm standing close but not right by her. When the countdown starts, I smoothly maneuver past the crowd and Voila! I am right beside her; Gosh, what a coincidence! We kiss at midnight and fulfill the perfect cheesy girl fantasy.

I am pretty drunk at this time and I lose her as I go around the room talking and singing... whatever.

A little while later, I see her in front of an open closet texting with her cell phone. Mmm... closet..... the possibilities. :twisted: I slink with cat-like agility right behind her and gently nudge her into the closet where I closed the deal. I'm not going to give away any details too nasty, but let's just say it was more than a k close and less than an f.

Goddamn thing about this closet was that it was right by the kitchen and two people at separate times interrupted us. Hence, not the F close.... *sigh* oh well. You can imagine the awkwardness... hehe. Plus, one of the interlopers had hit this shit a while back... hahahha. You shoulda seen HIS face. Anyways, we parted ways that night when I went home to help my incapacitated compatriots i.e. Muse and my highschool hermanos who drink like fish but without the natural ability to endure prolonged exposure to liquids... leaving her sleeping on the floor alone in the house *tear* :cry: missing me.

I have a question tho: How long til I call her and renew the chase?

Thanks guys, happy hunting.

School's out, Class is in.

-- Class.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

For those of you who don't know...

Beer pong is a terrific game and one that, when played right, can really break the ice with some girls

2 teams of 2 line up 10 cups in the shape of a pyramid at either ends of a ping pong table. Fill the cups 1/3 of the way full with beer. Each team takes turns shooting 2 ping pong balls at the opponents cups, and in the instance of a make, the opposing team has to drink that cup. The team that has no more cups is the loser. Great game and if you stay on a table for more than 3-4 games, you will get drunk.

Happy Playing.

PS- house rules vary as opposed to bouces, balls back, and same cup

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:

Beer pong is a terrific game and one that, when played right, can really break the ice with some girls

2 teams of 2 line up 10 cups in the shape of a pyramid at either ends of a ping pong table. Fill the cups 1/3 of the way full with beer. Each team takes turns shooting 2 ping pong balls at the opponents cups, and in the instance of a make, the opposing team has to drink that cup. The team that has no more cups is the loser. Great game and if you stay on a table for more than 3-4 games, you will get drunk.

Happy Playing.

Thanks for clearing that up! hehe, It was my first night playing. It's fun and gets you drunk quick if the other team knows what they're doing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

Happy Playing.

Thanks for clearing that up! hehe, It was my first night playing. It's fun and gets you drunk quick if the other team knows what they're doing.

yea we definitely didnt.... damn... lost two games in a row... you need to practice, Muse.