Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I think he is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Lol, this thread is completely pointless but I'll bite.

Unless Mystery has a massive spending / drug / blowing money habit, I would say that he is very rich. Lets just speculate and say that he made 2 million a season (not that far of a stretch since he is the star / creator of the show...probably being on the safe side to say he only makes 2 mill). That's 4 million right there base salary. Taking royalties into account lets round up to 5.

Then there are the bootcamps. Now lets say he charges 1k-2k per person per bootcamp. Lets say there are 5-10 people per camps, that is 10k to 20k right there. Subtract the amount his instructors earn and that probably leaves him with 5-10k per camp profit. Multiply this by however many bootcamps he's help (thousands) and you can see he has a lot more money.

Then there are his products / books / interview series / etc etc. Easily, EASILY a few million there.

Obviously you need to take into account all his spending (booze, house, etc) which, over a few years would be over a few million. But since he's been teaching for so long I'd say he has a fair amount of cash

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Suicide is definitely selfish, but Mystery is definitely a narcissist.
How is Mystery a narcissist if he considered suicide?

Google definitions:
Narcissist: someone in love with themselves.

Doesn't seem like it.
That definition is oversimplified.
A narcissist is a selfish person with a big ego.
Generally this leads to a mix up of a lot of self love and self loath.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:15 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yes Style makes a lot of money off his book and seminar appearances - however per book you make a royalty if you're lucky. If you're not, the company that pays your salary and expenses owns your work and you get nothing off the amount of sales you produce. Unless of course they want to be good to you and give you a bonus to stick around.

Mystery on the other hand owns his own seduction school and has come out with the Mystery Method in print, audio & e-book format. Now while the sales alone of the book might be a fraction of the sales of the Game, I think his winner is the bootcamps. The Game skyrocketed these types of bootcamps to fame. In consequence the ultimate goal of the readers would be to attend a "Mystery Method" bootcamp or whatever it's renamed now... Venusian arts or something like that. It's really the only bootcamp that isn't bastardized in the book.

Anyway what I'm getting to is that the income he makes off multiple instructors going out and performing bootcamps on a 7 days a week basis has to be phenomenal. Plus other people are doing the work for him so it's straight income while he finds new ways to market the bootcamps to increase sales (VH1).

So realistically... let's say he has 3 instructors running one 3 day bootcamp a week. Let's keep the bootcamps small and say they can accomodate 10 people a bootcamp. at a price of 3 grand rounded off that's a gross profit of 90 Gs a week. We'll take into account that you can't always fill all the seats.. so let's take off 10%.
81,000 gross profit. Now you have to pay your instructors, boardrooms and various expenses. So let's estimate that his net profit would be about 35 points. That's still about $28,000 net profit per week. Multiply by 52 weeks of the year, he's at about 1.4 mil. Now we have logistical expenses of running the company as well as paying taxes. He's probably sitting around 700 Gs per year, net profit to himself.

My personal opinion is that Mystery has more money than Style. Period.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:06 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Well if he invests his money properly and stuff I see no reason for him to not be very rich, but then again if he blows it all on hotel rooms and parting 24/7 he might not be rich but he wouldn't be struggling eaither.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:41 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm sure he has earned a lot of money in his career.

But I'm not sure how well he has used it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
i lol'd so hard at the last four posts in this thread!

hahahahahahaha
Geeze LMFAO....I agree Mack...

and if it aint constructive STEP OFF.....pffffttttt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Firstly, I am not backseat modding, but I clearly would like to express my opinion that anyone who disrespects MPUA's such as Mystery should be kicked off of the forum. They are the ones who have made it what it is today and if it wasn't for them we wouldn't be here right now.

As far as money and riches are concerned I think it would be hard to come to a specific figure as to how much Mystery and Style are worth unless they told us. Both guys are extremely successful in life and are having a much better time then we are. If you think about it, they are extremely rich in life as I can presume they are happy with their lives now. How many people do you know who travel the world or have traveled the world shagging beautiful women?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:09 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
How many people do you know who travel the world or have traveled the world shagging beautiful women?
Word.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:30 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

The man was one of the first guys appyling these techniches and teaching it to others.
This always pays back with a good salary; I mean, project hollywood was a dream house and those are expensive, even if you are only renting.

The man isnt rich rich, I dont think of him as a business man, still he charges for what he knows and thats what we all do.

Or at least when you dedicate yourself to a intellectual work like PUA.

in conclussion; I think the guy is more then comfy, but aint that rich.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I agree with P1nkstar. Anyone who tries suicide when their life is going great is 100% faggot.
Your sentence does not even make sense?! Why should he commit suicide when having a great life?

And you, obviuosly, never had a sh*t comming your way!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:34 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

what was wrong with mystery's childhood?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Of course mystery will try to commit suicide. Shit his whole life is a fucking lie hahaha, the way he approaches women, his 5000$ bootcamps, sighhh hahaha what a joke.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Obviously you need to take into account all his spending (booze, house, etc)
Referring to page 469 (or close to that) of The Game, Mystery "doesn't drink", and he never buys women a drink, as that is part of the MM.

:p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:44 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

My mentor, Arash Dibazar, studied directly under Mystery and Matador, the latter of the two being HIS mentor.

I've met and talked with Matador and while I haven't spoken with Mystery in person, I do know that he makes BANK, although not very financially intelligent. I suppose that's not even the right word. More like he doesn't care about money. He gives a lot of it away to friends and family in need despite what others advise. Very self-less individual, which is something I really respect.

I know Matador talked of having made up to 10 mil, of course with him there's always some fun exaggeration but I KNOW it's pretty accurate, but he spent a lot of it living the high life and partying like a rockstar, basically living like a king (mansions, VIP parties, Vegas villas). Living life to the fullest, ALSO something I respect.

Speaking of Mystery, Matador and Arash, I have some very exciting news for all you PUA's out there...but can't reveal it just yet ;)

Seductive Instinct for LIFE

seductiveinstinct.com

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 71 posts ]