Post subject: help and advice please
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

hey all, basicaly got talking to this girl through myspace who went to the same uni as me (we have some of the same friends) and we have met twice for drinks (unfortunatly we both drove so it was just soft drinks) both meetings seemed to go pretty well however kinda lacked that spark. i asked her about meeting for a 3rd time and she agreed and seemed interested however later that week when we were chtting i got the whole ... "i dont want to lead you on, im not looking for a relationship"

what should i do next???
would like to meet her again and try change her mind about this but do it in a way without putting any pressure on

any advice would be ace

Matt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

You could just say you are not looking for a relationship either. I have been told that line too. Most of the time it's just basically saying. "No... your not the one." Or it could be geniuine and it could actually mean that she just wants to have her time.

But one thing I have always said when a woman has said that is. "Well I am not looking for a relationship either, I just want to meet people and have a great time." That way it disarms them from thinking you are gonna try and ask them out.

Post subject: cheers shaft
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

cheers shaft, im pretty new to this scene- ive read the game like most of the guys on here and i seem to do pretty well with women once i have got through the first 2 mins of so.

this seems a great place where we can all share ideas and stff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Thats what it is here for. But if you have any other question just ask. Just one thing though, try not to focus too much time onto this ONE girl. You are in a University man, prime grounds. Go out and meet new girls too :D. Good Luck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:45 am 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: DilutedAutonomy
Shaft has the right idea, something along those lines should disarm her quickly. Tell her that and ask if she would like to meet. Now at that meet you have to remember how the other two have played out. Tweek what parts of your personality she picked up on and responded two (or you think she will) and emphasize those, while cutting out the parts you know that she finds boring. You've had two dates with the girl and however many conversations, so you should know what her personality type is to some degree. At the meet apear completely friendly and have plenty to talk about, try to aim the conversation to a more personal level once you have been have her jaws flapping and she apears to be calm and not gaurded. From there you just should be able to sail in smoothly, remember not to push to hard or too soon. Apear unreachable by her, even if she "doesn't want a relationship".

--Methuselah

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:23 am 
Dedicated Member

The boys have the right of it. Also keep in mind the following:

"I don't believe in exlusive relationships. I just want to have a good time. If the right girl comes along, then maybe, but until then, I'm a free agent."

"I don't like to put artificial restrictions on my relationships. We'll never do anything you're not ready for, but I would hate for any potential we might have to be ruined because we're stuck in the 'friend zone.'"