Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:20 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Saturday - I'm a rotten fruit

My night started off with my friend picking me up and she drove us to another girls house for predrinks. I didn't realise I knew this girl until I actually got there and remembered Id met her once before as well as her friend, both were cute and single brunette and a blonde.

We were all just chatting sometimes the convo got dirty, I flirted abit but most of it was small talk - (here i should have used ways to get close to the blonde i was sitting next to). I don't know why but I wasn't feeling myself, I was doing one thing on the outside and felt different on the inside. Its crazy because I was daydreaming for about a minute and my friend could tell there was something wrong with me and kept trying to comfort me where I just kept telling her "Im all good! :)" but she wasn't buying it. Before we left for town another girl with a killer body/average face - lets call her Prawn, dropped past.

Someone whipped out the mary jane and i took a puff which didn't do me any favours, but anyway after that we all got the taxi's into town.

Birthday Girl
We arrive and straight away I'm flirting with a girl in the line real cute blonde but didn't capitalize on her. As we go in and walk to the bar some chick drops a cream strawberry on my shoe, which I then use to open 3girls sitting down in a round lounge couch, I sit next to least hottest.

Me: "Hey what's up!" :D
HB6: "Hey! whats going on!
Me: "Looked what happened to my shoe" Pointing at the crazy girl at the bar acting in disbelief
They all laugh.
HB6: "Its my friends birthday", looking at the girl across the table from me wearing her birthday sash!
Me: "Oh! :) do you want your birthday present?"
HB7: "Umm ok"
Me: "Are you sure?"
She slightly nods, so i lean over putting my hands on the table so i don't fall and start kissing her straight away. We kiss for a few seconds and the other two friends were in shock :shock: . We get to talking and my mate comes over and sits down with us. I ended up losing them later on and regret not getting numbers, the girl I kissed i wasn't interested in it was the other friend HB8, that i wanted to bone. She was telling me she doesn't drink spirits and loved beer which was a huge turn on :D .

What the fuck is wrong with me..
Btw let me point out i'm never this ballsy when talking to girls i don't know what came over me, i'd had 6 drinks so i think i was a lil tipsy - I have a high tolerance though I definitely wasn't drunk. After that we went to the dancefloor with my friends and i felt again like there was something wrong with me, feeling miserable inside. I ploughed through the night but it was like going through the motions and I wasn't enjoying it. After that I was getting non-stop blowouts, everytime I introduced myself and shook hands the girl would always pull away and then smile and walk off. -Maybe they could sense there was something wrong, surely women's intuition isn't that good.. thats a fucking superpower.

The night was ending..

It was about 2am and Prawn saw me walking with me friend and ran over to us in desperation trying to escape from what was her ex-bf. Apparently he was telling her he was going to bash her head in (I definitely was not going to get involved in her shit).

My friend was telling me to go for Prawn, but i could tell mentally she wasn't 'here' because we were at the bar and she was non-stop texting and looking sad. Using what I've learnt from Tolle I attempted to snap her out of it while holding both of her hands and bringing her close ..it was actually working. I was about to seal the deal when her phone called and pulled her back into her miserable life. Game Over.

Lessons
* Around 4am there was a 3set, which I was considering Apocalypse opening but didn't. I'm not sure what type of girls stay until 4am, i would think DTF girls would leave around one. -Still I should have opened..

*As much as I try to strengthen my inner self, I only ever experience true happiness for short periods. Most of the time I feel disconnected from everyone. Working on solving these problems.

*Also it would be cool if I had a wingman on the same wavelength as me, its tough sometimes flying solo.

*Applying Chief's Outer Game is a working process, girls weren't giving me the time of day to even begin applying it.

My Journal here-vp590119.html#590119

Last edited by Ptown on Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:58 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Next time take the phone and say She'll call you later, hang it up and just pick up the chick and walk out. She will love you, unless its a new job, then she will be like omg wdf. But its 2am so it cant be that important.

Interesting read, but try gaming w/o alcohol you dont want to be fixated on only gaming when ur drunk.

Aspiring Artist

Read the adventures I take as I discover my way towards becoming a mPUA or a dPUA (decent PUA) including completing the StyleChallenge ---> raphaels-journel-vt119594.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:08 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Next time take the phone and say She'll call you later, hang it up and just pick up the chick and walk out. She will love you, unless its a new job, then she will be like omg wdf. But its 2am so it cant be that important.

Interesting read, but try gaming w/o alcohol you dont want to be fixated on only gaming when ur drunk.
I tried taking the phone a couple times without being aggressive, once the phone rang I knew it was over it took a lot of effort to snap her out of it and she refused to listen. I wasn't drunk I have a decent tolerance for alcohol since I use to drink a lot. All my drinks were very early in the night so I was basically completely sober for most of it. Btw I drink a bit because it keeps my friends off my back otherwise they'll think I'll be a wall flower and not have a good time ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

After briefly reading my last FR I realize that I was probably tipsy and did use it as a bit of a crutch on the night. As for my behavior I think I was subconsciously thinking about past sad events like my grandparents recently passing...

Lifestyle change: I made the decision that its about time I grew up so I sold my videogames.

25th Jan

Me and my mate headed out to town both completely sober. He hardly ever comes out with me so I was happy for once one of my single friends actually came out. As we were walking to a club, 2guys + 1girl were walking the same direction so I opened one of the dudes and we got talking. About 10min later the girl who was actually fucking hot opened me (I guess I diffused what turned out to be her cousins). I could tell she was interested but stupid me didn't comprehend she was a cute girl until a couple minutes later after we had already departed ways. oh well lesson learnt...be aware of whats going on!

When we got into the club the music was ridicously loud with no real places to talk, so I knew if I was going to pickup it was going to have to take little to no conversation. After ordering a drink I was trying to get my mate to open but he wouldn't and kept hesitating. This was bringing me down so I had to do something. After enjoying the music for a bit I finally grabbed my nuts (figuratively) and opened.

Tall smoking hot blonde following her friends
I go up to her first to use my hand and touch her arm to stop her walking then put my hand on her neck.
Me: "Hey I had to stop you.. I think your gorgeous....... and I want to fuck you."
I then take a step back
Blonde: She looks at me grinning "What did you say!?"
I then go back in say it again and she was stunned like a wild pokemon paralyzed. At this point I should have continued the frame because i got one of the best reactions, but like her I was in awe of the reaction Lol and she ended up gleefully walking off and I didn't end up finding her later on.

I then said the same thing to a couple other girls who didn't respond as well. My mate still wouldn't open which was making it hard to create any momentum in the night. I decided we should leave because this wasn't going anywhere. As we were walking out I said to myself, "I have to at least get a girls number on the way out so I have something to show for tonight."

#1 Number Close
I then spotted these two girls dancing very close to each other near the dancefloor in a sexual way. I walk up to them and pull the one im interested in (I saw her tits bouncing from a distance :D) away from her dancing friend. And tell her, "Hey I'm leaving right now but i thought u were really cute and i have to get your number before i leave."

She loves it and starts giving me the seductive eyes which gave me an instant boner. Possibly DTF because she was giving off a really sexual vibe, but i was driving my mate home so logistics could have been difficult. She gives it and i give her two kisses on the cheek.

Then sent her a message saying
"Its ptown from 1min ago. This is a vip number store with care x"
She didn't message back tonight il send another message tomorrow. Hopefully she gave me the right number! she seemed a bit drunk and had difficulty typing into my phone.

Thoughts
-Firstly I'm happy I was completely sober, I had two beers in 2hrs, if you know anything about alcohol this would've had zero effect.
-This night felt more satisfying then previous nights
-I have no problem opening strangers and making friends with randoms
-Something I just realized I've been doing is I try and create the perfect situation before opening a girl and this almost never presents itself. "Those who hesitate masturbate"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:41 am 

Quote:
Tall smoking hot blonde following her friends
I go up to her first to use my hand and touch her arm to stop her walking then put my hand on her neck.
Me: "Hey I had to stop you.. I think your gorgeous....... and I want to fuck you."
I then take a step back
Blonde: She looks at me grinning "What did you say!?"
I then go back in say it again and she was stunned like a wild pokemon paralyzed. At this point I should have continued the frame because i got one of the best reactions, but like her I was in awe of the reaction Lol and she ended up gleefully walking off and I didn't end up finding her later on.
LOL @ Pokemon

It would have been great if you had transitioned right into Shock and Awe without missing a beat!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:01 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Keep posting man. Definitely worth following.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:48 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

@Chief - I know :( still learning to think faster on my feet.

@LocoPuaBr - Cheers bro

UPDATE

#1 Girl - Messaged me the next morning "Lol add me on fb 'name' "
I added then went off to my friends house for Australia day where its tradition to get drunk. Its our culture.

I sent a messaged to her later in the afternoon "Hey sexy what are you plans later on?" She doesnt reply. (im thinking no big deal). I head to another Aus day party later in the night with a couple friends, both places no single chicks so i was just having fun.

I then get a msg this morning 8am "Who is this" (now im thinking is this girl retarded?)
Me: "U just gave me your fb... met u at 'club' ... How drunk are u right now? I dont have time to play these games."
Her: "I didnt have your number saved thats all..."
Me: "ok your forgiven for now.. but dont make me have to punish you" (8:25am)

Its been left at that. On her fb she has alot of statuses about some 'guy' that she misses and how he sent her an inbox msg and she has feelings coming back. I'm thinking, why would you post that on your wall!?? :/ Either shes very emotional or is an attention seeker is my guess.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

UPDATE
Old friend- i saw her at the gym a couple days ago hadn't seen her in 3years. Shes brunette, petite and fit as fuck! I almost didn't speak to her but opened her with "Do you get pissed off with people who interrupt your workout?" we got talking for about 15min and when i was ready to leave, i said i had to go and started walking out and then the voice in my head starts

(what are you doing!? at least try to number close dickhead!). So I go back in pretending like i was looking for something in the gym lol and go back up to her.

Me: "This time I'm leaving for real! but i want to get your number and we can get a drink sometime.
Pet: "Haha I cant" *awkward*
Me: "Whys that?
Pet: "I just got out of a LTR so right now not a good time" *awkward*
Me: "you distracted me with your good looks ;)"
Pet: Giggles
Me: "How do you expect me to concentrate on working out when your dressed like that? ;)"
Pet: Giggles, "I have your facebook right?"
Me:"Ye i think so,
Pet: bla bla bla
Me: alright i'll leave it at that then cya" As i walk out

Didn't number close.

Thursday night
I drove my mate and one of his mates into town, now this guy and all his friends love alcohol and force it on me alot trying to get me to drink and hes very dominating/loud in conversations. We get to this club and I see this girl i met about a year ago and open her. We talk for a bit while i tease her and make excuses to get close with her. I then told her i'd find her later but i only saw her once and it was short, i'll have to continue this one on fb.

2nd girl - we were lining up and a group of girls were behind me, Me: "I think i pushed in"
Them: "Bla bla bla, its my friends birthday!"
Me: I say happy birthday and kiss her on the cheek but as i go in i notice she tilted her head for the front kiss. Now this is a perfect example of not being in the moment because i used the excuse (shes not that great plus i want to find this first girl)

There was so many hot women which rarely occurs when i go out and i didn't open shit so tonight was def a fail. I attribute it to the past week having the lack of motivation to go out. Opening and being in the moment and not making excuses are still my biggest problems, I have nights where im fine then there's these nights where i just fucking waste time going out. If there were any nights so far where I could have gotten laid, this was definitely it..

PS: You can probably tell the way i wrote this that SPAM I have a negative mindset.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Wow ok this may be a long post but i'll keep the first part as short as possible since it was a uneventful night

Saturday
Went out solo didnt expect any of my mates to go out so I didnt even bother messaging anyone. Went to a 2storey bar and used advice from pumpington for the night. Aim was to first open everyone or as many girls as possible in the club. Wait 10-20min then go back in with an SOI then wait for them to reapproach. In short it wasn't succesful, HOWEVER a asian/latino bartender smoking hot will remember me now. Next time I see her i'll be making moves (tbh i was a bit intimidated the first time i met her). Also a bouncer at another club should remember me so i gained some social proof plus i met a guy there that i only met once before briefly and because he knew everyone that worked there he was getting me free drinks and food all night :D

Sunday
I felt great this night and knew that what I was doing was correct to get SNL's thankyou Stelar. Me and a group of friends/some girls headed to this club I have never been to and I have to say its now my favorite club. The setout is amazing and girls were plentiful. Since we arrived before 10pm I knew it was too early to pull girls so I chilled with my friends and had fun until 11:30pm. We were all sitting on this couch thing and had a view of everyone walking in and the bar and there was this tall blonde walking around dancing with her friend. What caught my eye was her g-string :P . They were 2 meters away from me dancing i go up to the blonde and say this.

Me: "Hey I have to be completely honest and open with you. I think you are attractive and i want to fuck you."
She is now grinning with excitement
Her: "I dont think my boyfriend would be too happy :D"
Me: "Oh you have a boyfriend? Well I am not going to apologize for what i want"

And I walk off back and sit with my friends. As they walk off to the outside area I catch her looking at me smiling with excitement. That right there made my night :). Maybe she was still down and I had to work around it but tbh I completely forgot about the bf response and wasnt ready for it.

Next girl
I see this girl sitting down by herself go up and say the same thing, she slaps her hand on her forehead smiling and laughing? I tell her im giving her time to recover and she responds thinking its a joke.. this one I dont get maybe this girl was retarded.

Last Girl
Yeah yeah, I only tried with 3girls but I will explain now why. First a bit of back story, this girl is sort of a family friend but not really. I have never spoken to her ever and I see her maybe once a year. She is half indian and i have always been attracted to her but she was younger than me but now shes 18 ;)

Through the night she had walked past me a couple times and I caught her looking at me, I really could not be fucked talking to her I wasn't interested in being social with anyone except my friends its a waste of time when you want to get laid. Also i was really only being social with my mate, the girls in our group i didnt really know but it was funny because the less i talked to them the more they talked to me and wanted my attention LoL.

Ok Around 12 she approaches and sits down next to me (this girl has balls i never get approached). We are talking and she tells me shes always had a crush on me and thought I was cute. I then tell her I think shes cute right now. Now this is parts of the convo I dont remember it all.

Me: "So who are you here with?"
Indi: "A bunch of girl friends of mine"
Me: "Im hesitant to be what I am really like around you because the fact that you might tell my cousin"
Indi: "No I wont :), and now I am intrigued!"
Me: "I am a dirty boy"
Indi: "Well I guess that I am a dirty girl"
(At this point i was thinking wow, this girl is 18 and is already more sexually forward than any girl I have ever met)
Me: "What are you doing later?"
Indi: "I am not sure"
Me: "Do you want to come home with me?"

Now just some chitchat about logistics i tell her i live with my parents but it will be ok. She grabs my phone and puts her number and tells me to call her in 5min and walks out.

This is where it goes down hill. I call her and she says text me i cant here u, 20min later she meets me outside the club but is walking back in with her friends wtf? I tell her im leaving but she wants me to come back inside i dont. And start walking to my car.

SIDENOTE: This was right near the line and the girl from Thursday - the last FR was in the line and saw the whole ...jealous??. I had told this girl on fb that there was something really important i had to tell her but i needed her numb, my plan was to be direct once i had the numb, i had the numb but didnt want to tell her there because i was going home and it would be pointless (I hope what i wrote makes sense). I think i will call her tomorrow.

Now back to the story: I was walking to my car and Indi girl calls me asking me to come back in so i say ok 10min. I get in and shes not even there i message her finally after 15min she turns up but doesnt come over to me instead is talking to her friend after 5min i had enough of these games and went up to her telling her im leaving and she didnt argue she just said ok maybe another night.

As i walk out she messages me "You have a cute ass"
I then start thinking maybe shes virgin and needs to know that i am not forceful so i message
"What is the problem? im not going to force you to do anything"
"If theres any problems tell me i am freezin in the outside bit SPAM come and talk il wait 5min"
She doesn respond so I msg "I am leaving now bye!"

No lay she flaked still dont know why but i felt confident in who i was and i was given respect by everyone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Wow ok this may be a long post but i'll keep the first part as short as possible since it was a uneventful night

Saturday
Went out solo didnt expect any of my mates to go out so I didnt even bother messaging anyone. Went to a 2storey bar and used advice from pumpington for the night. Aim was to first open everyone or as many girls as possible in the club. Wait 10-20min then go back in with an SOI then wait for them to reapproach. In short it wasn't succesful, HOWEVER a asian/latino bartender smoking hot will remember me now. Next time I see her i'll be making moves (tbh i was a bit intimidated the first time i met her). Also a bouncer at another club should remember me so i gained some social proof plus i met a guy there that i only met once before briefly and because he knew everyone that worked there he was getting me free drinks and food all night :D

Sunday
I felt great this night and knew that what I was doing was correct to get SNL's thankyou Stelar. Me and a group of friends/some girls headed to this club I have never been to and I have to say its now my favorite club. The setout is amazing and girls were plentiful. Since we arrived before 10pm I knew it was too early to pull girls so I chilled with my friends and had fun until 11:30pm. We were all sitting on this couch thing and had a view of everyone walking in and the bar and there was this tall blonde walking around dancing with her friend. What caught my eye was her g-string :P . They were 2 meters away from me dancing i go up to the blonde and say this.

Me: "Hey I have to be completely honest and open with you. I think you are attractive and i want to fuck you."
She is now grinning with excitement
Her: "I dont think my boyfriend would be too happy :D"
Me: "Oh you have a boyfriend? Well I am not going to apologize for what i want"

And I walk off back and sit with my friends. As they walk off to the outside area I catch her looking at me smiling with excitement. That right there made my night :). Maybe she was still down and I had to work around it but tbh I completely forgot about the bf response and wasnt ready for it.

Next girl
I see this girl sitting down by herself go up and say the same thing, she slaps her hand on her forehead smiling and laughing? I tell her im giving her time to recover and she responds thinking its a joke.. this one I dont get maybe this girl was retarded.

Last Girl
Yeah yeah, I only tried with 3girls but I will explain now why. First a bit of back story, this girl is sort of a family friend but not really. I have never spoken to her ever and I see her maybe once a year. She is half indian and i have always been attracted to her but she was younger than me but now shes 18 ;)

Through the night she had walked past me a couple times and I caught her looking at me, I really could not be fucked talking to her I wasn't interested in being social with anyone except my friends its a waste of time when you want to get laid. Also i was really only being social with my mate, the girls in our group i didnt really know but it was funny because the less i talked to them the more they talked to me and wanted my attention LoL.

Ok Around 12 she approaches and sits down next to me (this girl has balls i never get approached). We are talking and she tells me shes always had a crush on me and thought I was cute. I then tell her I think shes cute right now. Now this is parts of the convo I dont remember it all.

Me: "So who are you here with?"
Indi: "A bunch of girl friends of mine"
Me: "Im hesitant to be what I am really like around you because the fact that you might tell my cousin"
Indi: "No I wont :), and now I am intrigued!"
Me: "I am a dirty boy"
Indi: "Well I guess that I am a dirty girl"
(At this point i was thinking wow, this girl is 18 and is already more sexually forward than any girl I have ever met)
Me: "What are you doing later?"
Indi: "I am not sure"
Me: "Do you want to come home with me?"

Now just some chitchat about logistics i tell her i live with my parents but it will be ok. She grabs my phone and puts her number and tells me to call her in 5min and walks out.

This is where it goes down hill. I call her and she says text me i cant here u, 20min later she meets me outside the club but is walking back in with her friends wtf? I tell her im leaving but she wants me to come back inside i dont. And start walking to my car.

SIDENOTE: This was right near the line and the girl from Thursday - the last FR was in the line and saw the whole ...jealous??. I had told this girl on fb that there was something really important i had to tell her but i needed her numb, my plan was to be direct once i had the numb, i had the numb but didnt want to tell her there because i was going home and it would be pointless (I hope what i wrote makes sense). I think i will call her tomorrow.

Now back to the story: I was walking to my car and Indi girl calls me asking me to come back in so i say ok 10min. I get in and shes not even there i message her finally after 15min she turns up but doesnt come over to me instead is talking to her friend after 5min i had enough of these games and went up to her telling her im leaving and she didnt argue she just said ok maybe another night.

As i walk out she messages me "You have a cute ass"
I then start thinking maybe shes virgin and needs to know that i am not forceful so i message
"What is the problem? im not going to force you to do anything"
"If theres any problems tell me i am freezin in the outside bit SPAM come and talk il wait 5min"
She doesn respond so I msg "I am leaving now bye!"

No lay she flaked still dont know why but i felt confident in who i was and i was given respect by everyone.
You are becoming a natural. No game , no bullshit , just that man that has balls and brains.

With time you will learn to spot the women that are there to fuck. The later the hour the higher the chances for a one night stand.

All you need is refinement.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:38 am 
Post of the month winner!

You've figured out the first amendment; you can say and do just about anything and nobody is going to arrest you nor will you suffer any crazy negative consequences. So Stelar's right, all you need is 'refinement'.

Generally, you're making a whole lot of 'I' statements. This is a good thing. 'I want' this and 'I want' that. The trick then is to turn what 'you want' into her agenda and a good way to do this is transition to 'you' statements.

The girl at the gym: "Woh, woh, slow down girl. You're already thinking relationship? How about we get to know each other a little first?" (By the way, she's still ripe for pickin')

And "You have a cute ass." (Come on . . . this is girl code for "I want to fuck you too.") And if she came out of the club to meet you, she obviously had intentions to go with you but you got cock blocked by her friends.

So instead of continuing with an 'I' statement, "What is the problem? im not going to force you to do anything," it's a good idea to let her keeping going with HER agenda.

"What? You've been staring at my ass? You ARE dirty . . . I feel violated." - This is an invitation to keep her going on this tangent. Let her invite herself into a night of fun. . . she'll walk right into it. Take things in steps and take some time to do it. This isn't a race . . . take her to a quiet area of the club. Have some fun with her. . . offer her an idea of the fun you two will have. Telling her that you're freezing and she better come out or else you're leaving is probably not the best 'preview' for a fun night with you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

@Kasabi - Thankyou kasabi but I do not quite understand how using "you" instead of "I" what difference that will make. I am not as intellectual as you are but is it just the mindset you want me to change as in stop thinking about myself so much? :/

Yes I realize I fucked up by leaving the club and what I said in the text but tbh the only way I was going to stay was if I had it in me to find a different girl that night because she was wasting my time.

UPDATE
Tomorrow I plan to go into town and attempt to get asian bartenders number. Secondly the girl #Girl 1 from a few posts back I talked to her on fb yesterday this was the conversation.

Me: Hey

Her: Hey :) :)

Me: 8:21pm
do u want to come over?

Her: 8:21pm
I cant i have to meet some people later :/ can you please like my model page (“link” )

Me: 8:22pm
nah i meant tomorrow im busy now

Her: 8:22pm
Tomorrow is my mummas bday so im with her and family all night

Me: 8:25pm
omg its my mums bday too

Her: 8:25pm
Omg really! haha

Me: 8:25pm
Nah i was kidding :P

Her: 8:27pm
Oh haha

Me:8:27pm
you let me know when your free because im not a psychic

Her: 8:30pm
Friday, saturday, sunday aha

Me: 8:35pm
ok i dont know that far ahead il call you on friday

Her: 8:35pm
LOL alright princess you do that :D

So i'll call her tomorrow. And Indi girl from the weekend I have exchanged a few texts but she was taking almost a day to reply so i stopped texting her it was annoying me and will probably call her tomorrow.

This week started off fucking shit, a job i was confident in getting fell through but it will be interesting how this week ends..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:58 pm 
Post of the month winner!

A "You approach" vs. a "Me approach" is a marketing concept. Take a look at:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505183_162- ... es-letter/

What would you say to yourself if you received that letter? The guy goes on and on about "I am this and I am that and I did this and I did that so I want this and I want that." ~~ What you'd say is, "So what you jack ass!?!?"

Think of why you 'buy' anything. Whether it's an idea, product, service . . . why do you put your time/money into it? It's because there is something(value) in it for YOU. Everybody's favorite person is "ME". . . and if you really want to get what YOU want (through the help of others) then it's a good idea to learn to demonstrate how your potential partner will benefit from the deal.

Yes, lots of guys have success with telling girls that they 'want' them; being desired/desirable is a turn-on and a benefit. But you're limiting yourself if this is the only card you're playing. You're telling girls, "If you want me to continue desiring you, drop your pants. NO? OK, bye, bye."

What do they want?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:24 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Ok its been a while since I updated this.

Reason is I had miscalculated the amount of money I had for Europe and realised that I had borderline enough to survive for 3months lol. Since I haven't had a proper job for a very long time..I stopped going out to save money and also got back into poker which has gone quite well but i am still trying to get one last big score. I have been out only a few times in the past month or so and I know that I am a bit of a degenerate right now because im already platinum star on Pstars :shock: which only took a month and a half.

Normally I wouldn't play this much but I'm doing this for Europe so i have more freedom to do what I want so its for a good cause :D . I'll def start updating this again in the next few coming weeks because im leaving for europe in a couple weeks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:30 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

1week in spain so far
I was going to post once i had results but i need some advice.

Spain is amazing however its taken me a few days to adjust to the climate and culture and get over sickness as i have never been overseas before. its differs to australia in so many ways. For pu, i see hot girls everywhere whereas australia has alot of fat people. The only problem is most speak little to no english and i have only been learning spanish for 4 days and knew few phrases. i am not sure how to pickup here without knowing the language its very difficult.

Because i am still travelling with my relatives its been difficult to go out. I have tried some daytime approach but last night was my first night out in a small town in spain with 2 canadians and we headed to a bar. Their spanish was average so they did most of the talking when we met a group of 5girls who spoke little english. Only knowing a few phrases i could only get so far and alot of the conversation was broken up trying to figure out what we were saying to each other we wanted to dance but because we were in a bar they were too shy and didnt want to and they had to wake up early so wanted a relaxing night. During the night i had set it up to have dinner with them the next day. My plan was so that it wouldnt be one night to them. but because i could not escalate with any of them, maybe my time is better spent meeting new locals. Plus it didnt help that the weather was 6degrees c and i was freezing my nuts off.

I think that i have to focus more on physical actions and talk less but then that rules out picking up in daytime so any advice?