Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

My friend finally got a car. So now we can chill with all these girls he's constantly texting. Any way I want to ask about the proper route to fucking this girls friends. So this girl "J" is a cool chick, but is def the mother hen in the group, which is cool since she like "likes" me (constantly trying to text, posting on my facebook wall). Some how I naturally put her in the friend zone, which is perfect, so I can try and bang her hot friends. It's such a bonus having this girl tell her friends about me, it's like the ultimate social proof. Ok so my question is, how do I go about fucking her friends without her getting mad and cutting me off from the well? Should I keep it a secret between the girls i'm trying to fuck and myself? I don't wanna ruin that friendship, to many benefits!! Any advice appreciated, thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:55 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hmm, now is "J" "in-like" with you or does she know you only want to be friends with her. It seems touchy, if you guys are really that close and she talks to you a lot, fucking one of her friends could potentially make her jealous and fucking more of her friends could definitely make her hate you. Your best bet is to make it seem like a passionate accident. See if you could get her and her cute friends to come out with you one night. Run game on the one you want and in "J's" eyes make it look like you and her friend naturally "clicked" then whisk her away into a passionate night of sex.

Unfortunately, this involves seeing the girls again and again and again if you want to maintain a friendship with "J."

- Stylite

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:10 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks for the reply, and I totally agree with your recipe for success btw. I'm sorry I didn't make it clear enough, were totally just friends, which is a good thing (my friends trying to bag her, and her friends are hotter). Now I want to start gaming her hot friend, who the first night I met, was flirting with me hard. She kinda comes off as a tease, so i'm ganna try reading the signals right. Any advice on dealing with a tease? Also, these girls are a lot of fun, and there friends are hot, so I don't mind spending time with them, as long as i'm escalating trying to bag at least one of them. I want to make the one girl "A" (the tease) my fuck buddy, any more advice on that subject? Every things much appreciated, especially coming from guys with experiences!!