Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

So I've been with my girl for almost 7 months now.

We have a great relationship but I always feel like I'm the one chasing her and she doesn't chase me as much as I want her to.

I was wondering if we could collect all the tips and advice there is on keeping your girlfriend intrested and making her want/like you more.

Stuff like;

-Being less available. Limiting how often you see her.
-Compliment her less often.
-Generally care less.

But I know there's loads more out there.

So I was hoping you guys would be able to help me unearth some more.

Thanks in advance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

How would you rate the sex? Both from your side and how much you think she is enjoying it? I ask because it's vital in keep her interest levels high. If you provide great sex she'll be the one chasing...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

The three things you mentioned sounds like tips on how to push her away. You want to make her feel that you like being with her. Compliment her but it should be sincere. Have a common interest that you can do together regularly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
The three things you mentioned sounds like tips on how to push her away. You want to make her feel that you like being with her. Compliment her but it should be sincere. Have a common interest that you can do together regularly.
Ok, gina, let's give you a little PUA lesson...

Bare in mind, a man must always have the risk losing his girl in order to get her.

So the tips he gives here, help him turn over the power-balance in the relationship. The person who cares less, is the person who has the power. Being less available for his girlfriend will either, if the attraction is bad push her away... But if the attraction is good pull her towards him...

It's like the popular high school guy who's never available, but then he makes time to be with her and really likes it.... That time is far more precious for her then if he's 24/7 around the corner.

Giving sincere compliments and let her feel that you like being with her, can be done in the time you are together.

Now on tips to keep her intrested:
There are 2 things in my opinion, make sure the balance of your relationship is good...

And maybe most important... don't let her feel she gots you where she wants, be a positive challenge, and don't let it get dull... Take her in the car drive somewhere you both don't know, and fuck her...

don't do the expected things...

Take care!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:49 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Wrong-wrong-wrong. Complete nonsense. GinaB I don't know if you ever heard of pick up before, but your ideas are really the complete definition of an AFC. First of all.. being less available is really important! Just say no to her when she has plans to do something with you. I think the most crucial in your place is pre-selection. If you're really a pre-selected guy.. she will become really jealous and will run after you like a puppy dog. Hang with more HB's around you...even flirt (not exagerating) but put your gaming gear on in front of her to make her a little bit jealous. To teach her: " Hey... I'm hot... I can find someone else if you don't deserve me! If you don't give a shit about me.. I'm moving on! " That's what you want to project. Compliment her less often is also good.. try to be the less needy possible. Neediness is the worst thing you can show even with your girlfriend. Hope I helped.. and GinaB.. you need to know something when you comment about it. Don't say complete nonsense.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:21 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Any more? And don't worry about the sex.. I got that covered. ;)

Thanks guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:16 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Wrong-wrong-wrong. Complete nonsense. GinaB I don't know if you ever heard of pick up before, but your ideas are really the complete definition of an AFC. First of all.. being less available is really important! Just say no to her when she has plans to do something with you. I think the most crucial in your place is pre-selection. If you're really a pre-selected guy.. she will become really jealous and will run after you like a puppy dog. Hang with more HB's around you...even flirt (not exagerating) but put your gaming gear on in front of her to make her a little bit jealous. To teach her: " Hey... I'm hot... I can find someone else if you don't deserve me! If you don't give a shit about me.. I'm moving on! " That's what you want to project. Compliment her less often is also good.. try to be the less needy possible. Neediness is the worst thing you can show even with your girlfriend. Hope I helped.. and GinaB.. you need to know something when you comment about it. Don't say complete nonsense.
+1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

you need to be the one who's harder to get.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I agree to most tips written above.

However:

When you start to make this obvious to be less available, she will start to do the same and will play hard on you. Always try to keep things in a natural way and DO NOT think on pushing her down but more on working on YOUR OWN!!! This is very essential!