Post subject: Lost Seouls?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yet another guy new to the game after a friend recommends The Game. Stuck at home over the holidays, but I had to introduce myself and pray for a good wingman to join me on some adventures out here.

I live in Seoul, Korea, 27 years old, good job, and I've been banging more Korean girls than I know what to do. At some point, it all seemed empty and pointless, but then, I read the Game and I realized, I could refocus myself on the hot girls.

I used what I learned on a girl with whom I was precariously close to slipping into the friends zone. This chick was 5'4", 29, about 95 lbs and all natural C breasts, just amazing. She has a rich, good-looking older Spanish boyfriend to boot. Four dates and nothing, just how happy it is she knows me and how glad she is we haven't had sex, because that would mess up our friendship.

So after reading this book, actually just about 100 pages, I do what Mystery does in Australia--I ignore her. Girls need validation, right? We have some drinks, have my buddy call around 2 and I say I have to go, it's getting late. I go home and the next day, she calls and asks me out for lunch. Lunch at my place. Lunch with her in her Victoria Secret outfit. A blowjob and about five positions later, it's a success.

But only one. Picking up girls "cold" still takes work for me. I'm here to read all about it and learn from those who know more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: robinisback02
i have to go to asia! no joke! i want to go an sarge over there...i have to learn here first haha...how crazy is this forum? is it all over the world? man this is crazy! dude when i go over there i have to some of u guys up to go sarge

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: jtheodoropolis
I gotta get myself to Asia, too.