Post subject: Epiphany on Peacocking!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:34 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: Graffiti+of+Arson
I bought a thumb ring today, to add to my wears, I've recently started unbuttoning shits 3 to 4 buttons down instead of 2, showing of my chest, not to attract, but to grab attention, and have had peacocking on the mind since. I don't have money to my name right now, but I want more than what I have in peacocking gear. Well, I started cleaning out my wardrobe of all the baggy and un/over worn cloths, we all have them, and came across a great idea. Rather than throwing them out, why not use what I have to my advantage. I'm now taking these cloths and making everything from bracelets to rings to necklaces, dramatically improving the amount of gear I own. I thought it may help you other PUA's who are as broke as I am. This plan has literally cost me nothing, I do live with my parents so the most cost I could see this costing would be the price of thread and a needle.

Go on, you need to clean out your closet anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:41 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hi Grafitti,

You might wanna try a neon wristband (a masculine color). It tends to get attention and if you have a canned response to "why are you wearing that?", you're set.

Respectfully,

M

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:46 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm planning on making my first bracelet into a watch band. Thanks of the neon band idea, once some cash flows my way I'll check some out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:30 am 
Dedicated Member

Hit a thrift shop. Second-hand stores have amazing selections of weird-ass clothes and jewelry, and they come dirt-cheap. Paint your nails. Wear basic make-up. Do your hair in an outlandish way. Wear funny hats. That shirt that's been sitting in the back of your closet for the last four months because it's garish and ugly? Dust that fucker off, because you'll be wearing it every weekend for the rest of your life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:14 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks for the advice, the only problem is that I lost quite a bit of weight recently and most of the clothes in my closet are fairly large. But, I love the thrift store idea.

I was wondering if anyone else felt like game was easier the more you peacocked, I have a friend who says I'm being an idiot for peacocking at such an early stage of getting game, but I'm generally in better frame the more I do peacock, I think it's because I expect to be rejected by all when I do, so I don't care about anything. Any comments?