Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Using NLP is "magic".

Why ?

Magic is, to sum it up, the art of deceiving an audience by doing something they don't have the keys to understand.

It certain cases it's just wonderful. Well, it was *conceived* to help others.
So yes, you can communicate easier, you are socially intelligent, you can overcome the obstacles of language, that's awesome.

But what people who know NLP criticize is things related to SS and anchoring.
Anchoring is subliminal. The target has *no way* to know what you are doing.

The Door routine, or the October Man Sequence* (I'm surprised no one mentionned them) *are* evil.
It's not just a gimmick to look wild and dangerous :

You manipulate someone's mind *against* himself.

Against his reason, his will in the strong sense, because he will not be able to think clearly about it.

So please, NLP users, don't get on your high horses defending this wonderful technique.
It's not *the NLP in general* that's criticized : It's the way some people use this knowledge.

No means no.

And as a NLP user, you should know when she really means it, even though you can make her change her mind.

'few. Fifth post here and I'm already creating enemies :mrgreen:

* The Door is creating in the target a very bad feeling about leaving the room, though it could be used more gently to help someone too involved to get over you. It could.
The October Man is just creating a mental order in one's mind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Using NLP is "magic".

Why ?

Magic is, to sum it up, the art of deceiving an audience by doing something they don't have the keys to understand.

It certain cases it's just wonderful. Well, it was *conceived* to help others.
So yes, you can communicate easier, you are socially intelligent, you can overcome the obstacles of language, that's awesome.

But what people who know NLP criticize is things related to SS and anchoring.
Anchoring is subliminal. The target has *no way* to know what you are doing.

The Door routine, or the October Man Sequence* (I'm surprised no one mentionned them) *are* evil.
It's not just a gimmick to look wild and dangerous :

You manipulate someone's mind *against* himself.

Against his reason, his will in the strong sense, because he will not be able to think clearly about it.

So please, NLP users, don't get on your high horses defending this wonderful technique.
It's not *the NLP in general* that's criticized : It's the way some people use this knowledge.

No means no.

And as a NLP user, you should know when she really means it, even though you can make her change her mind.

'few. Fifth post here and I'm already creating enemies :mrgreen:

* The Door is creating in the target a very bad feeling about leaving the room, though it could be used more gently to help someone too involved to get over you. It could.
The October Man is just creating a mental order in one's mind.
Im agree when you said that october man is evil, the book per se is manipulating readers mind with satanic symbols and if you pay care attention to the bigger words, they are trying to involve you in a dark trance with that powerful technology. I don't recommend this book and if you want to read it, don't let down your critical factor at all. Be critic and analize all the graphics of that book, pay care atention to the satanic triangle.

Post subject: Foundations of NLP
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys I'm new to NLP and SS and I'm very interested.

I understand this thread is aimed at dispelling common myths.

To the guys that use NLP/SS, does what you're practicing have any scientific foundations, or is it just a case of "if it ain't broke don't fix it" i.e. certain techniques aimed at manipulating the mind appear to have certain effects and so we'll go with it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I would like someone who says NLP is manipulative and a shortcut to explain why NLP is being taught in therapeutic settings for patients to have healthier relationships.

NLP is WORK AND LISTENING/WATCHING. If you do not listen and watch for cues from your target, and keep these in mind when you are talking to them, then NLP is not even possible.

One reason I think/feel ;) NLP gets the blame card is because it is tied to hypnosis and called "programming." NLP would get a much better reputation if it was call what it is, a communication skill just like conflict resolution and body language.

Don't get me started on cold reading, though...That's a whole 'nother thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

this post totally changed my opinion about nlp. pretty 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
No means no.

Whatever happened to not taking a women's first response as being ridden in stone? :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:50 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
i like how some people call NLP evil, it's quite humorous to me really. NLP is simply a deeper understanding of psychology and human interaction and connection. sure, it could be used for unscrupulous purposes, but it is not in its nature evil. it is simply a discovery of a deeper/higher level of communication, of something that can be as wonderful as bad.

take a nailgun for instance. a wonderful tool that helps people to construct houses and such much faster than hammering things in by hand. it is a great benefit, right? well, what if, while a construction worker is working, he randomly turns and begins shooting his buddy with it. how horrible! the nailgun is a refined instrument, which can greatly expand the frontiers of potential. it can also be used to shoot people. that does not make it evil (you could hit people with hammers too), it just means it must be treated with the proper care.

we can manipulate normal conversation, deceive people, make them do things they don't want to do, influence them, etc. NLP does not cause these travesties, it is simply a higher-level mode of communication.
i think NLP is evil concept actually is willfully propagated by NLP teachers because it's as an indirect suggestion or pressuposition that the stuff really works...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

The most easy NLP u can try is with your eyes when u talk to chicks, like when she is talking to u look her into her eyes, then start looking to left eye for second, then right, then mouth and again repeat the circle. Also u can try to enter her imagination and try to amplify it, like: if she says she tried some photo shooting or modeling, u say to her: Oh really, i can already imagine u on cosmopolitan cover.

It is all about to amplify her imagination and feelings.

I did try it many times and its working

solute 8)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

@ChocolateThunder, I am not agree with your opinion about negs and the MM, i think you talked about. When you go to girl that is pretty, and you know she's that kind of girl that a lot's of people are trying to seduce her, but she is not that easy, she already have high value, thanks to the guys who respected her very much with no such need. So when you are decreasing her value in her social circle you show her that YOU DON'T THINK SHE IS SO SPECIAL. The main idea, that every human is sharing is that I'm human, i'm not that different from others. Also, the cat-string theory is likely the best description of women's personality. A friend of mine has cat. When i saw his cat 2 weeks ago I acted with it as I do/shall with women. I didn't allow her to be around me, i showed her i'm not the usual guy. At same time a friend of mine wanted to stroke the cat. She ran from him, but she was coming around me. Now saying this every man is interested in people who can't approach easy, because if some girl even she's hot is just comes to you and say "Hey, let's have sex" she would not be that interesting and attractive for you. That's why MM uses negs, DHV, DLV and so on. It's not about to say: Hey, your friends is a bitch, I'm real deal. It's about to say: Hey guys, I'm funny guy, who can approach you and you like me, because I'm not acting like the guys before.
About NLP i think that the idea is not to make the girl sleep with you in ways that you bypass her defenses or to sleep with girl, that doesn't want it. I think it's a lot more than seduction.
When i read The Game, where (If remmeber right) Ross Jeffries seduced a waitress, i saw one positive way to use Anchoring. Like what if your girlfriend has some phobia or dislikes making blowjobs ? Well if she wants to make it for you but she has that fears, that defenses or she doesn't like the taste, why not helping her change that like anchoring the taste of banana everytime she puts your c**k in her mouth ?
Maybe this is not the right use, or it's not the right tool, I'm not SS student, i just have read a little.
All i want to say is that all schools of PU have ideas that is to improve your personality, not just to take random girls in your bed. And as much people improve themselves, as much happier they are and they succeed in work, friends and so on. Like, how the girl you want will know you are funny and nice guy that you worth her interest? As going and say Hey, what's your name or making her compliments or giving her free drinks you are buying her. But when you show her you ARE MAN, YOU ARE NOT EASY, you show her that you worth it. As many people mentioned here it's all about investments. She invests in you, you invest in her. The more you both invest the more you close come.
I'm stopping here talking empty words, but the main idea was that i am not agree with the opinion that negs hurts.