Post subject: advice...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hey guys last nite i went to a pub with my buddies and my uncle that came visit and it was siic sooo much booze it was fun and man our waitress was sooooooooooooo hot i wanted to opener soo bad, my impression of her was that she was a bitch cus well she get hit on every day i bet and she was a horrible waitress she was sooo stoke up and shit, so obvs i thouhg of neggin her hella so the next time she came to us i told her to change her hair style told her it could look better , didnt work she was like ok buddy and pz hahah than i tried talking to her but she was just not down, hahaha i was sooooo mad hahah i wanted her soo bad. wat i notice is that the game works alot of hb 7 and 8 but the 9 and 10s and i dunno do u need maaaad flow or fame .... cus i played the game sic on her and didnt work at all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Too much drinks involved. She probably is disgusted of the amount of drunks always hitting on her. No problem here bro, she has a sheild against most of the guys who hit on her all liqour couraged.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:08 pm 

NO way man , The Game work with 99 % percent of the girls in this planet , but sometimes we don't realize what we are doing wrong...

Somethign That I learned the past few weeks is that you can't NEG until you have the group or (in the case of one-set) your target...

You came out as a jerk , you just tld her to change her hair , without even saying hi lol...

next time try talking with the waitress , for 2 min and then say the NEG , You went from nothing directly to A2 and I don't think your line was used in the correct C&F frame.

Check this post , is one of the best post your going to find :

hired-guns-vt952.html

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com