Post subject: triangle gazing?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:05 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

what is exactly triangle gazing?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:56 am 
Basically you looking at three different points with your eyes. You look at one of her eyes, then the other, then her lips.

Some people say one breast then the other then her lips. Or even one breast, then the other, then the point between her eyes. In essence, you are forming a triangle with your gaze on her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:33 am 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: ctbinccp
I could be completely wrong with this, but to add to what it is, i beleive this is the why...

When you get to the point were you are creating emotional connections with your target you use the triangle gaze to elicite a reaction from your target without being up front.

The idea is that by gazeing in one eye, then the other, then her lips you are communicating that you are looking for something. What something? Usually at least a kiss, and she may subconsiously or consiously pick up on this subtle message and go for the kiss, or give you an IOI to show you to kiss her.

Thats the basic idea of it, done at the wrong time it may seem like you are breaking EC or come accross creepy like your just trying to sneak peaks at her body (may not be bad). Done when the mood is right and you have already displayed proper alpha characteristics, you will probably at least k-close.

Hope this helps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:00 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Should this be done at a distance of like 3-5 feet?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:07 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Should this be done at a distance of like 3-5 feet?
lol, dont think so. how you goin to get a kiss at that distance?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:43 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

are there any techniqes that could be applied at that distance?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:12 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
are there any techniqes that could be applied at that distance?
u only suppose to use triangle gaze to a kiss, which means you have already done lots of kino on this girl already, and she doesnt feel threatened when you invade her personal space.

at a distance, you can only use eye contact, looking into her eyes to show that you are confident and alpha, that you wont be intidimated by her looks. i dont think you should look at her lips at a distance, you cant get a kiss from that far.
my 2 cents

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:08 am 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: ctbinccp
Quote:
Thats the basic idea of it, done at the wrong time it may seem like you are breaking EC or come accross creepy like your just trying to sneak peaks at her body (may not be bad). Done when the mood is right and you have already displayed proper alpha characteristics, you will probably at least k-close.
Please re-read this part of my post and let me know if you can do it at 3-5 feet away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:12 am 
Yes, Ka, you are right in that it's a prelude to a kiss close. LOL, thanks for following my posts and adding to the explanations where I've left it incomplete. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

When you have eye contact what are some general things you should look for?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:12 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
When you have eye contact what are some general things you should look for?
hold your eye contact, do not look away. pick one eye and lock on. break a smile if you want. hahah scary shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:28 am 
Yeah, hold the EC. Don't break it, unless she stares at you for a long time, like a minute or something. Then she's just being creepy herself, lol. Then you can possibly bust her on being creepy. But anyway, is she smiling when she's giving you EC? If so, that's the best.

You can give her a cocky smile. You can give her a full blown smile at times. That depends a lot on the girl, the mood, the surroundings. That also comes down to calibration.