Post subject: i need a new opener!!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:55 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

fellas i need a new opener, i cant just survive on jealous gf forever.

i dont like 'do spells work', nor 'do men or women lie more' and i just cant get on with jaxins gay girlfriend opener.

are there any others out there?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

its not hard to be original bro. Just sit there, relax its like homework. Think of something to make up and write it out on a notepad or something and edit. You will come up with great ideas during brainstorms also. Openers aren't hard and you necessarily don't have to copy the damn gf routine.

I'm going to make up one right now on the spot:

Me:Excuse me ... But there is this problem i'm having and I was wondering if I could get some oppinions on my dilemma.
Her:Okay what is it
Me: Didn't your mom teach you not to speak with strangers?

(Random opener I don't really care if it sucks. Its delivery that matters most., but you can see that this shit isn't hard to just come up with on your own. Fuck the GF routine thats not being original its good, but try making up your own shit. Honestly if you reallly want to be serious, take notes on anything interesting you find in your day, and at the end of the week try and come up with openers, stories etc...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

yeah i hear you - this is what i came up with last night.

tell me what you think.

gonzocharlie: hey could i get a female opinion on something?
hb: yeah sure...
gc: would you choose a career that you wanted to do even if though it may upset your parents?
hb: yes/no/whatever
gc: what if your parents were really strict and it meant dishonouring an entire generation?
hb: i still would/i wouldnt
i only ask because i know the son of a priest who wants to become a tatoo designer.
hb: really?
gc: yeah - he got his sleeve done and they almost threw him out of the house.

this is just an early draft, i will make it more convincing and humourous.

lets hear some replies, i could do with knowing what you guys think...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:58 pm 

Just a quick thing to add, when approaching some SHB or aa nice catch (A HB10 ) Don't ask if you can have their opinion just do it like this.

Hey I need your opinion (Don't let her answer) Okay I have a problem I want to buy a pet for my apartment , what you think is better Cat or Dog.

HB: Dog /CAT

XF: The thing here is that I went to the pet shop and this "Cute girl , with brown hair" told me , that cats are more independent than dogs but dogs play more with you...

What was your name again:

HB: KAte

XF: Wow you look like a friend of mine called Anna, Allthrough she is cuter than you (NEG) :lol: anyway we were going to LA the other week and ..... bla bla

------------------------------

There you go a quick opener form the top of my head , you can ask anything....

The opener is not the important thing , the important thing is what you do next....

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

yes! finally an original opener that is as machievellian as the jealous gf opener. it works on all contingencies. i like it a lot. thx xfman - ur a star!