Post subject: The power of Curiousity
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Over the Time I've been doing pickup I've come to realize something, its that throughout my interactions with women the single most important thing that has come up was not Attraction but Curiousity.
When you first meet a woman and you get her interest peaking she will want to know more about you, her curiousity peaks.
PUAs do all sorts of things to peak a woman's curiousity such as push/pull, open loops etc.
When she asks your name or where your from or some other IOI about you to actually find out about you, she is giving you an Indicator of her Interest because she's Curious, now you might be wondering how does this work isn't she curious because she's attracted?
See the thing is the more time she invests in finding more about you she becomes more attracted, and thats not just it when she's curious a lot of the time she'll probably be chasing you because she is curious and you can use her curiousity to screen her and keep playing hard to get and that will make her emotionally frustrated and this will end up in her attacting her.
So next time you're out in the field, instead of trying to get her attracted, instead focus on getting her Curious and interested instead.

----Jaxin

"It's gonna be like Cabo in my PANTS!"

Contemporary Chronicler:
http://thecontemporarychronicler.blog.com/

Best of Jaxin:
best-of-jaxin-vt1824.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

great post! I have found this out threw trial and era!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Good post and an outstanding observation, il keep this in mind next time im out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Thanks ya'll just remember that when you're saring Curiousity itself is probably the most powerful thing you could use on a woman, when you get a woman's attention you don't get it from just being attractive or whatever, you do it from peaking their curiousity, thats why you have pauses in the middle of your stories or you do multiple threading.
What I found raelly interesting is the other day when I had my friend over my brother would just say a statement to himself loud enough so all can hear and my friends would just flock there to see what the fuck was going on, how did he do it, first he set the frame that the content was going to be interesting(even though it wasn't), then he call them over and get their opinion on it setting the frame that whatever he was talking about was important when really it wasn't.
So just keep that in mind next time you iniciate a conversation or whatever. The Frame is more important than the content, in the example above my brother was talking about some cartoon characters that people in my group didn't care about, but by setting the frame that it was important they believed it was important (the content doesn't even have to be interesting), then he gave it importance by asking their opinon on it as if it were important.

"It's gonna be like Cabo in my PANTS!"

Contemporary Chronicler:
http://thecontemporarychronicler.blog.com/

Best of Jaxin:
best-of-jaxin-vt1824.html