Post subject: Expert PUA's help please
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Lately I have been following the advice that many 'PUA'S' give me via texting, flirt with the girl more, and use more smiley faces, and basically dont be yourself, I followed all the texting advice and this is what I got, I have known this girl for 3 years and she is my motivation, She means alot to me, but Im not sure what the best thing to do is, can someone help me out?, I have asked her to do things with me in the pas e.g cinemas and shes always come up with excuses, she just doesnt feel about me in that way, and Im dissapointed, I guess I didnt meet the attraction switches when we met, we set off on a bad foot, but we have became friends, so can someone please help me out?

HB Reply:
dont want to seem like im stringin you along because nothing can happen with us :/ Were mates and that is all we can be
jono is always gna be part of my life and i know you dont like him but nothin will change that
and i dont want to not say anything and then you get hurt or something

Also her brother added me on facebook and I accepted, she said she found THIS is weird, and she only speaks to me now and again, can someone help me out?
Her last message to me was,
right your clearly not gna talk
thought wed be able to but whatever
ill go

Fuck..Someone help me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey bro,
First and for most, i just recently found this site but have been following every PUA for the past 3 years. So i dont think im a newbie. :)

With regards to your chick, I think you should drop it like its hot. She oviously doesnt seem to appreciate you. This could also show your disinterest but, inturn, she can be like "finally, this guys is out of my life."
I think you should simply forget about her, but i also think you should maintain a friendship with her brother just because you dont want to be a jerk. ALSO, try to create a jealousy plotline which you can display to her brother whom will eventually tell her, hopefully.

P.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Simply stated, the longer you wait with closing the deal (and by that I mean more than asking her out, but kissing and all that) the harder it becomes to actually close it. This is the case because (among other things) women expect a confident man to take action a.s.a.p. so the longer you wait, the less confident you seem to her.

On top of that, if a woman keeps excusing her way out of dates, saying she's busy and giving you other BS excuses then you have to ask yourself: if a woman is really interested, wouldn't her royal higness MAKE the time in your schedule for me? If she doesn't, then what does that tell you?

You waited too long, now your chances are gone. You've been put in the friend zone where at best, the pay-off of dating you is not as high as the trade-off (not being friends anymore). The girl has found another man too, so your fate is sealed.

Move on bro.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:42 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

fuck that bitch dont let her take you down keep it moving plenty of other broads out there

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:48 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

fuck that bitch dont let her take you down keep it moving plenty of other broads out there

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:12 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

agreed you gotta move on man, i know you dont wanna hear it. I dont fall for a girl often, but i just did, and it just didnt work out, im dealing with it to, but the smarter thing to do is to find one of the 3 billion other women out there and plenty of em are better than this one. especially if shes with a douche bag and excepts it...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:21 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I wouldn't say I'm a master pua but I'm pretty sure every decent one will elt you know if you can't get one you gotta move on to the next

as much as it sucks there's ALWAYS gonna be another girl.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:26 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Run away n do it quickly...ur playing urself. This girl already told u she isn't into u. She's with another guy. I mean really what more do u want her to do til u get the hint. She wants to be ur friend. That's why she was saying she thought u could talk whatever out. She obviously cares about u, but its strictly plutonic. If u can't handle that, which I doubt u can right now, run away, break contact n do ur thing. Go find girls, they are everywhere lol. This girl isn't into it, so fuck it. If u havnt fucked her in 3 yrs, u rnt gonna magically change that pattern.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:01 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: battousainn
AOL: slackenbrix
Alex,

I know it's hard to move on when you'res seriously into this chick, but i really gotta agree with all of the guys here. You gotta move on for yourself man. This girl just flatly tell you she's not interested, you have two choices to make:

1) you're going to be stubborn about this and continue to pursue this girl just to have her resist you like you always

or

2) you're going to be a man about this and learn why she's not attracted to you. Learn why it's not working for this one, and take that lesson and improve yourself. Learn how to become more confident, more attractive, more comfortable inside your own skin, more flirtatious, how to become a fun, happy guy who people just can't help but are drawn to your positive energy. Learn how to live your own life and lead your own life and not let anyone have the power to influence your happiness and what you want. The only way to learn to become a better man and to improve is to take action. You have to find a way to develop all of these qualities for yourself, you need to then take action. When you take actions that embody these qualities, you will become that confident, sexually desirable man because overtime your actions become habits which defines the kinda guy you are. Plan your ideal day and do it. Besides taking care of your own responsibility, what is it that you want to do, what is it that you always want to learn? What do you want to do for fun? Plan it, then do it. If you have fun with your life, if you create your own happiness, if you are in charge of your happiness, no one will ever have the power to control your emotions because you have the power and the choice to let them affect or not affect you. By living a life like this, that girl that dissed you and many other girls will notice you because you will just naturally radiate this aura of a guy who's living a full-fun life and people want that. But let me advise, don't live this life for that girl or for anyone else, live life for yourself. Live it the way you want to live it and don't let anyone stop you. I know this does not help with your current situation and give you the results that you truly want, but if you take my advice you will be too busy improving yourself and living your life you won't even have the time to even think about that girl. In the long run you will be happy with or without this girl. You can live like that man, I wish you best of luck.

- Nelson

"In order to fill your cup, you must first empty your cup" - Bruce Lee

"Becoming great with women is a by product of becoming great yourself" - Cory Skyy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: echelon_vii
Ok, It's pretty clear you won't let her go, so I'll tell you the thing that worked for me in a situation like this.

Firstly when somebody knows you for 3 years as an AFC and then you suddenly turn PUA you appear INCONGRUENT which is unattractive and makes you appear "trying" or like a wierdo.

The thing you want to do is throw her a chick line like "I need some time alone to figure this out" or " I have to rediscover myself" and then get out of her life for a couple of months.

In this time practice your PUA skills like mad, get your calibration so you don't longer appear INCONGRUENT. Try some natural game btw not only canned openers and routines. Crash and burn until you no longer have approach anxiety.

If she calls you or texts you or something DON'T IGNORE OR AVOID HER - speak to her for a minute or two and be friendly, fun, enthusiastic (and you might even throw her a story telling routine for DHV) AND then cut her off politely telling her you are very busy or you have to be going somewhere to meet someone/ practice a sport/ go at a party whatever (as long as it sounds fun - DHV).

Now a couple of months have already passed, the two of you have been pretty distant, CALL her, tell you got caught up with what you have been doing and propose you two meet up sometime. If she doesn't want to meet up with you (which shouldn't be the case if you weren't AVOIDING her this time) then make sure you bump into her while you are out with another girl. This should trigger the jealousy switch.

From here on game her like you would any other girl.

So to sum it up :

- Throw her a line that chicks give when they aren't interested and want to get away ("I need some time alone" etc.) ->in order for her to accept that you might be changing in the near future( as introspection often changes one's personality);

- Stop calling or texting her but don't avoid her. If she calls be friendly and appear busy.This lasts a couple of months (in my case 3 months)->this is when you are changing from AFC to PUA so she doesn't perceive you as INCONGRUENT;

- Practice PUA and social skills -> for the inner game change;

- After a couple of months re-initiate contact with her (if she defies then start a jealousy plotline) -> so she can see the change in you and accept it as normal;

- Game her like normal.

Additional tips:

If you have facebook then deactivate it. If someone asks why respond that you are to busy for keeping a facebook account.
If you don't want to deactivate your facebook account then at least make sure you update with pictures of you and other girls weekly. (DHV)

Don't appear to be trying as you will have less success.

And first and foremost don't let any girl become your center of the universe.