Post subject: acne scars
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:19 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: seizetheday2011@hotmail.com
any way to get rid of them without you know, going under the laser or something like that? im in high school so that is sort of out of the question right now, but my acne for the most part has stopped..and im just left with the scars :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:48 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

are they keloid scars?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

well i had to look those up..and i dont think so...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:45 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: masteromojo11
i don no wut u used to get rid of yur ache, but had u used the prescribed drug Acutane there would have been no scars. i warn u however that Acutane is very powerful and can have major side effects, but if u rlly want clear skin take it. because ache scars r remanents that yur skin isnt full healed and u still have it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:21 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: Robbiehoo115
i have small amounts of acne..not many scars..but i just wanted to say that people with acne tend to be very selfconcous about it. the truth is girls dont care that much about acne. ive seen some hot women with pizza faced guys and ive hu with girls when iv had some nasty breakouts its all the same. its all confidence

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

To my knowledge there is no way to remove the crater like scarring from acne. I myself have a touch of that, but it's never really affected me as far as game goes. If the scarring you have is a miscoloring of the skin but not really deep, just use a face peel. I use one from wal-mart called the AnceFree Power Peel. After a few uses it will begin bringing back your natural tone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

thanks! i'll be sure to look for that peel, and i have prescriptions too nuked, but they didnt seem to get rid of the scaring, i cant remember what it is called though, some really long word i cant pronounce haha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:09 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: masteromojo11
Well, I agree that a lot of prescriptions don't work. But Actutane is the strongest achne care medication. I've never met a single person that it didn't work for. I presuaded a doctor to give it to me and I only break out now when stressed. So anyone who has scripts should try it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

You can use some make up, very light make up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:07 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I broke out at 25 yrs old last year. from job stress. go see a dermatologist. I would use salycilic acid wash daily, and combine it with with a wash that has a lot of glycolic acid (it brings up new skin quicker). But i WARN YOU use the glycolic acid only 2x a week. anymore than that you'll make it worse. Wash face 2x- or 3x daily. replace pillow covers often. also if you want to speed things up get a microderm abrasion a couple of times.

if you have scars you want to cover up use neutrogena foundation/cover up makeup w/ salycilic acid. I use it all the time for blemishes. mine isn't bad, but one less thing to worry about.

Post subject: Hey there
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: furyspanishkid@aim.com
I am still in highschool and i know just the thing for you.I know it works for the brownish or dark spots, as far as "craters" as they were previously called...im not sure. The product is called Mederma. I actually have it here with me now and use it daily. Its nonpresciption and you can find it in the skin care section. Unlike other scar creams it states acne scars as one of the purposes for using the product. The results are great, though not instant, like getting some laser stuff done. Its around 26 dollars for the larger bottle which should last long enough to rid you of your scars provided you are not over using it. Hope this helps. Good luck out there.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Mild acne scars can be treated effectively with natural acne scar SPAM. Try the following tips to get rid of acne scars the natural way.

1. Sandalwood is very effective in treating acne scars. Mix it with some rosewater and apply it to the scars. Leave it on overnight and wash it off in the morning.

2. Rub ice cubes on the face to tighten the pores.

3. Cut a tomato in half and rub it on your skin.

4. Use cucumber juice as a toner.

5. Raw garlic is a very effective acne blemish SPAM.

6. Take turmeric internally or make it into a paste and apply it to the skin.

7. Sage and Aloe Vera have healing properties. Apply Aloe Vera directly to the skin. Seep sage in hot water, cool and then apply.

8. Apple cider vinegar is good for clearing up spots. Use in place of a toner.

Latest Beauty Tips - latest-beauty-tips dot com/ a platform to discuss about beauty, fashion, weight loss, makeup trick and lot of similar issues.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:58 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Tri-Derma for minor skin irritations. It doesn't get rid of acne, but it can close up those craters

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:41 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

if theres not anything you can do - theres nothing you can do. make up for it with your personality. 20% of female attraction is down to looks - the other 80 is your personality. if it effects your confidence - just think - people are going to see them anyway. its just down to wether you try and hide them and show low confidence affecting you alpha and game or realise that people are going to see them no matter wether you try and hide them or not and you make up for it with over confidence.
V1V :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:16 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I can vouch for Proactive, its the only thing that has ever worked(on me and other people). I've tried alot of other drug store products and none of them did anything.

Really after using Proactive I haven't had any breakouts. I really recommend using this as it will boost your confidence as well. Because you dont have any zits to worry about. I know its all about how you frame yourself, but I'm vain I guess.