Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Okay, so I know I'm tardy to the party here, but this particular post irked me so much that I had to say something, and I am also absolutely positive that Mr. notapua has read every post thus far and will continue to read them, as that is the reason he put the post up in the first place.

You, my friend, are the exact equivalent of the star running back in high school. He had more talent than anyone on the team, and he knew it. The only problem was that he knew he was talented and never put two cents worth of effort into bettering himself. Meanwhile, the talentless kicker who spent hours every day getting better plays football in college while Mr. running back works construction, still telling everyone how great he used to be in high school.

You may be good at picking up women. You may do it more naturally than the members of this forum. It does, however, say a lot about the character and integrity of someone who decides he is good at something and ceases to self-improve. Maybe I'm alone here, but give me a bunch of rejects who are trying to improve themselves over the cocky idiot who stays complacent anyday.

I, personally, love to go up against guys like this, for one reason. I'm smarter, wittier, and more clever than you. I'm definitely not the best at all of those things, and I constantly try to improve myself in every aspect of life. It's what "living" is, in the most essential sense. While your huffing and puffing and flexing your muscles, I'm laughing in your face. I don't need to insult you, because I can use your words to make you insult yourself. Then, your only retaliation is to hit me, which is fine by me.... but good luck getting the girl after you get thrown out of the bar. I'll battle a chump like this over a confident, clever, conversationalist anyday.

By the way... you really won the crowd over with that dynamite Chris Angel joke. Just a step below "Who are you, Johnny Cash?" in the greatest joke of all time list. I'll have your entire vocabulary reduced to "Oh yeah?" and "shut up" in about 5 minutes. Do me a favor and go look up "contradictory" in the dictionary.

You should be able to tell that my grammar is pretty solid, my friend (by the way, TOTALLY alpha to call out how well someone writes... your the most BADASS english teacher ever man). And, no, I didn't proofread. It's a forum you idiot, not a dissertation.

To all the rAFC's and others reading this... don't let this get you down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:44 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Lol...am I the only one who feels like I read this exact post a couple months ago...

I agree sometime this place is super beat n it feels like there are a million nerdy children tryin to figure out how to get girls...I just personally feel its better to be encouraging than to crush their hopes n shit. I have always been "natural". I played baseball, basketball, n football all my life n girls weren't really an issue. It just worked out tho. Studying pu shit has helped me learn little shit that when peppered in is money. In all honesty the vast majority of ppl here would probably get crunched by me in a club...but that doesn't mean I can't be helpful here. U can be a dick if u want, I don't take offense to ur experiences lol. Im just saying if u r taking the time to post here, why not help the ppl who aren't able to get girls get insteada clown on them??

Next...natural game is the key. Even the ppl learning every routine n opener n shit, are trying to make that a natural part of myself. I totally dig the cube, u can use it in literally a million different ways. I don't go with a "sarge plan" of routines, but if im feeling like using a routine or a trick, I most definitely will. Its way more about feeling the situation n rolling with it than using canned material at exact points.

Am I the only one who thinks the poster is half clownish, but spot on??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Doing what you supposedly did wasn't you being a confident alpha male, it was you being arrogant. We have a word for people who feel the need to do what you did, it's cunt. You come here talking about the insecurities of the people on this forum, yet you come here trying to show off? Maybe it is in fact you who is insecure. Kind of sad that you feel the need to try and put down random people on the internet... I feel for you man.

I hate to get off your favourite subject, you, but how about we mention the community. Sure, maybe all of us are not alpha male. However, the aim of the people in this community is to be come the best that they can possibly be. We aim to be the best social people that we could possibly be. To guys and girls. I'd much rather be a nice guy who gets a few girls than an arse who gets lots. This idiot is what we should all make sure we don't turn into.