Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:23 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

i dont think it's 60's fault, I think it's just a matter of honing your own method. If you find yourself standing there listening to an inner voice that says "ok now stare her down for a minute" you are already doing it wrong.

These types of natural attraction methods have to be feeled out, and it's not something that comes instantly or without a lot of practice. if the set is still too fresh and you haven't actually created any sexual tension and just feel like you did of course she isn't going to react positively and just think you are a creepy dude staring her down.

You still have to watch for IOI's and other body language that gives you signals she is warming. And definately don't assume it's going to be the same pace and same pattern for every girl. It's all about trial and error. And it should feel natural, not scripted.

-Psych3r-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I think you guys might be over-thinking this one. What 60 writes isn't a method or a technique. It's natural game. Any time 'silence' happens, it should happen naturally. If you feel awkward during the silence, you've already lost the girl.

Think back to the last time a fat girl/ugly girl opened you at a bar. The first thought in your mind was probably "I am better than her". But lets say you were horny and your thought changed to "I can probably get head from her in the bathroom".

While all that is happening, your body is automatically sending nonverbal signals that are turning her on. She realizes that you are the prize and that you are horny. This makes her horny. She wants you to escalate and escalate.

When you speak to her, it won't matter what you say. Your state of mind is causing you to use the perfect voice tonality, voice speed, and the perfect non-verbal signals. You know that as long as you don't eject, you're getting head.

What 60 is trying to do is bring you into this mindset every time you go out. Whether you talk to an HB5 or HB10. The only things that matter are congruency and lust. You need to 100% feel like this girl wants sex from you just as much if not more than you want it from her. You also need to have a very strong urge to pull her somewhere private and give her the best sex of her life.

Achieving that kind of state of mind is easier said than done. The less congruent you are and the less horny you are, the more creepier you become.

The second you feel awkward, creepy, inferior, lost for words - you're losing.

If your mouth is dry, your hands are damp, your voice is choked, and your heart is beating too fast - you're losing.

Your inner state of mind is everything. Read 60. Read chief's post. Read gunwitch's sexual projection.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:56 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

from another post my answer: As a natural this are a lot of things i naturally do specially since i have a heavy latin accent, he is right on the money, but again, calibration of the situation, this works, but when the girl likes you, she is already attracted to you, specially in clubs, i never talk, but anyways, if the girl does not like you or is not attracted,no way in hell this work, the reason i am saying this, is because of the responses, some people think they are going to read it, try it and is just gonna work... NO nono..SHE HAS TO BE ATTRACTED! and i would go a bit beyond that interested, and it has to be a certain type of girl...

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:49 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

IDK I'm skeptical of all methods. I like PUA in that it gives a general sense of direction but I would take any method seriously. It all comes down to being your self and exploiting your own best traits. Often time’s guys don't even use the natural gifts that they have. Every man has a talent and this talent will help you greatly with women. The issue is finding your talent and skill. A man must be in his own zone of understanding. And all these guys are doing is telling you how they found their own zone and understanding. This is why PUA is highly ineffective with out self-examination and a strong understanding of strengths and weaknesses.

The one thing 60 teaches that I actually adhere to, is that no man should trip out over little things. I like this because it fits my apathetic attitude about life. And in my opinion apathy is a skill. Not many people have. If the world blew up tomorrow I simply wouldn't give a shit :lol: .

Gaius

USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR BREAKING RULE #2 and #9

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:10 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
You never mentioned using any kino. YOu need to physically escalate too. I'm not saying say 'hi' then grab her tits.... but be rapid about amping the kino and lay off the silences. It should be sexy not planned. I tend to go in that direction but with a smattering of chit chat here and there (night game, this is).

'Cheers.'

'For what?'

'Well... I've seen other girls here that are fit and all but you have a god damn spark.'

'Umm thanks?'

'Act freaky all you want, but what do you expect from me? To just walk past? You're stunning I can't just do that. It's your fault. Think about it- **Take her hand** we are here for a mere chronological heartbeat... our lives are so fucking short- why would we waste them wondering what we could have done differently? Do you want to look back on your life and regret not taking a chance?'

**THIS IS WHERE YOU SHUT UP AND TRIANGULAR GAZE, LETTING SEXUAL TENSION BUILD- IS SHE PLAYING WITH YOUR HAND? IF SO SHE'S UP FOR IT**

And guess what? Kiss her dipshit.

If she turns her head kiss her neck, if she pulls back, tell her she's shit and say some other bollocks nice and confidently to her, kinoing a lot etc. Kiss her again.

=] That's pretty much my night game anyway.
:| did you just mix in shock and awe as well as 60's method and a bit of MM?