Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i loved the seasons. what would realy stand out for rAFCs is that you notice how fast the pickup actualy is. when you learn the theory off paper it seems like a whole long process but after you wach the field tests you realise how fast it all is.

i cant help but get the feeling chief is rolling with RSD :) . not saying that NLP is garbage, but i still rate MM is top of the log

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I've watched/studied both seasons 2x. I'd say it's 75% entertainment, 25% soft learning material. The most useful thing for me was to realize which I guy I most resembled in terms of sticking points and then try to extract mystery's advice to that guy for myself. In my case it was always the dudes with bad approach anxiety.

The other important thing I took away from this series was that regardless of what you think about his method, Mystery is a very good speaker and he has a way of inspiring people (men, women, anyone) in how he speaks.

I cringed every time I watched those dudes open with that caper routine.

I admit i'm not as well read as some on all the methods,etc., but it really confuses me when people say the mystery method is 'out of date' or it's 'old technology'. I'd love to hear why this view is held. Is it because dudes have overused MM gambits and shit?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Seen a few episodes and think some of it was good stuff and some stuff I wasn't to sure about.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

i find it very...........unusual when people say something is "outdated" or "doesnt work anymore"

you do have to remember that mystery, styles, matador and others who use MM have still picked up alot of HB10s and done so frequently using these techniques.

what did something pre program in womens brains that they now dont respond to say peacocking?

no!

now some methods may be easier to pick up, more effective for you, or your culture, and MM isnt necessarily the best as it once was seen, but to say it doesnt work anymore is idiotic. It does work, there is proof and loads of PUAs who have had it work

if it didnt work he wouldnt get a show for example!

just find what works for you it might be MM, it might be RSD etc etc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:52 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I hate that pradeep motherf**ker. I enjoyed the first season, and actually learned quite a bit. I found flaws in my own game and the way mystery explained it made me realize why they were wrong and why I need to study harder. Never was a fan of the whole "Follow these stages exactly and you will get the lay" but I believe it's a crucial skill to keep aware of where you are with a woman at all times so you know exactly what you need to deliver next to achieve the desired results.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

i think its good if your a beginner to all this, it does teach you the basics, e.g. body language, 3 second rule, opening mixed sets etc. But like everything in life take it with a pinch of salt.