PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: im+high+wtf
Ok this girl likes me rite i dont think much of her shes ok looking, a 7.0
i know she wants to fuck, i want to fuck, but she just puts on this gay little "im an innocent school girl" bullshit.
all we do is kiss and i feel her DD's sometimes to, but thats it.
how do i get her to give me a blowjob, judging by her i would say i would have to go down on her first because shes a moron. and i can tell the insecurities that she has. and her favorite word is no. i need to convince her that she can trust me, what exercise can i perform on her to gain her trust for sexual contact.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Are you dating this girl or just fooling around with her? Because theres a completly different approach.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

just fooling around. should i ask her out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

That could be a start. It's highschool girls dig that. Bring her on some dates. In no time you should be going up in her :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

weres the best place to take a chik on a first date w/ her, i never dated a girl i just hook up with the high school sluties and got some vagina like 2 times

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:17 pm 

Best date, It depend what are you looking for, IF your looking just for a ONS (one night stand) or you just want to talk and meet her and see how it goes (maybe a gf) ?

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Never ever take a girl to a movie on the first date. You can't talk to her during a movie. Do something fun: like bowling, dancing... something that she'll enjoy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Ok this girl likes me rite i dont think much of her shes ok looking, a 7.0
i know she wants to fuck, i want to fuck, but she just puts on this gay little "im an innocent school girl" bullshit.
all we do is kiss and i feel her DD's sometimes to, but thats it.
how do i get her to give me a blowjob, judging by her i would say i would have to go down on her first because shes a moron. and i can tell the insecurities that she has. and her favorite word is no. i need to convince her that she can trust me, what exercise can i perform on her to gain her trust for sexual contact.
Dude, if you want her to trust you don't run an exercise - be trustworthy and at the same time lead and make her WANT it. When you touch her, do it teasingly and make it so pleasurable that she'll want to iniate sex with you.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:29 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:

Dude, if you want her to trust you don't run an exercise - be trustworthy and at the same time lead and make her WANT it. When you touch her, do it teasingly and make it so pleasurable that she'll want to iniate sex with you.
totally agree...you gotta make her want it, tease her, go for kino, but in order to not make her feel like she's the only one, go kino on other HB's around her...and she'll want more so that she can feel special or w/e and take it from there, in the end you shud hide ur urge, and it shud seem like she's the one who's crazy for sex from you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

If you just want her as a fuck buddy tell her. You shouldn't have to be like a woman and play games and lie to get her to trust you. Just be honest with her. I mean I think its childish to play stupid games and lie. I usually will state my intentions and if I want a relationship. Besides you said you were 16... and want to fuck this girl.. who is to say she is even ready for that yet. If she has maybe she is just tired of guys trying to get in her pants any way they can.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:58 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

im revoking my advice on this one

Last edited by theslackpack on Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:12 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Jay

man the best advice i can give you
fer this is like take her out fer supper
or sumthin but make shure you dont pay
fer all of it half at the most

that sounds like a jerk thing to do but trust me
then go back to her place or take her to your
place and just chill fer a bit watch sum tv or a movie
if you can in ur bedroom or just anywhere private

then start mackin wit her and all that stuff relly intense
fer as long as you want but make shure its not too to long
then just stop outa nowhere and start watchin tv or the movie again

then do it again

but after just talk for a bit then watch tv and get her
to initate the making out again but make shure theres a
fair amount of time bettwen the makeouts

by the time she starts it she should be wanting you pretty bad if
you did everything right then give her n SOI bout doin it or just ask.
she should say yah.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:08 am 
Dedicated Member

Jesus H. Christ, people. Dates? Are you fucking insane?

1. You want her trust? Don't be a douche-bag. By the sounds of things, you're being a douche-bag, and that's the fastest, easiest way to getting your balls kicked to your throat.

2. If you are not interested in a relationship, do not offer one. It's mean. You'll break her poor little heart. And if you're not worried about breaking hearts, young man I have a news flash for you: girls talk to one another. It's ALL they do, is talk to one another, and if you fuck around on this girl and break her heart, every girl in the school will know about it in two days. SOI. Statements of Intent. Tell her exactly what you want with her, and do not deviate from that. If all you want is to fuck her brains out and never call her again, then she has a right to know that ahead of time.

3. The take-away, the freeze-out. These are classic fucking moves, guys. Go back and read The Game again. Read The Venusian Arts. Again. Memorize it. Make it yours. If you're already making out with her, you're in the good. You do not need to go on dates. You do not need to offer her a relationship. If you are making out with her, it means she is comfortable enough and trusts you enough that you can make a move for full close at any time. As long as you are in a place that is condusive to intimacy (your bedroom, her bedroom, whatever), you can freeze her out and turn her "No" into a "Please..."

So let's go over Freeze Outs one more time.

Things get hot and heavy. You reach under the shirt and get some under-the-bra action. You move to take off the bra and shirt. She says "No."

YOU STOP. You don't kiss her. You don't touch her. You just get up and get yourself a glass of water. You turn on the television. You do anything that does not involve making out with her. Then you wait. She will come back to you, and she will initiate. Or she will go home. If she goes home, you've lost your chance. Snakes on a plane. Go out the next day and open a new set.

You see, she was feeling good a moment ago, and now she's lost that good feeling. To get it back, she has to work for it. And that means you can push the boundaries just a little further.

You can try for the shirt again. This time, she will let you. If she doesn't, go back to freezing out. Get her to understand that saying "No," is a sure way to lose your attention, and she will stop saying "No." She wants to sleep with you as badly as you want to sleep with her. She just doesn't want to feel like a slut for doing it. So let her put up her defenses, and don't fight against them. Go AROUND them. Then she can tell her friend "One thing led to another" without feeling like a complete ho.

For Christ's sake people, go back to your assigned reading and learn something.

An Angry Monkey