Post subject: The pains in my ass
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: mytaintedbutter
WEll heere it is in a nut shell

1.) my face tends to get oily if the weather is humid which brings out some of my bad features
2.) making a first approach is hard because i dont know what to say
3.) i'm used to being lazy with girls because the last 3 relationships i've had this year the girl would be a friend of a friend and we'd just kick it off all i had to do was be funny
4.) some days i feel alpha male and other days i dont and i wanna know how to feel alpha male all the time.
5.) i'm african american and i dress and hand out with more of the punk rock scene so i wear tight jeans and some people look at me like wtf?
6.) i just dont know what to say

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:38 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Me:

- I come from a family with terrible skin. If I eat bad food the night before (pizza/chinese ect.) I get dark circles under my eyes and it looks like I haven't slept in a week.

- My hair is extremely curly and looks ridiculous in humidity, even when it is cut short. Because of this, I often wear a hat and the hair curls out from the bottom of the hat which doesn't look to bad.

- Skin again, terrible bacne. I've tried so many things to get rid of it, but it doesn't work. My face is clear though.

- Don't know if this is bad, and I get this mostly from guys, but apparently I'm "to happy" as in I always have a smile on my face and I like everyday.

- I am loud. My whole life, my parents have talked loud (work in construction) and since I work there too, I also talk loud.

Other then that, I am completely happy with myself. Most of this stuff, I can't really do much about so it doesn't phase me much. I workout, play sports, my friends tell me that I'm mechanically gifted. For example, today me and two other guys were trying to get his sister's gas scooter thing running so they had me take a look at it. I try to start it, no luck, as they were wheeling it away I noticed that the gas tank had an odd color shade to it (it was clear). I took a look at it, turns out it was half filled with water. According to them, I was the only person who would have noticed that. I am also constantly in my garage fixing something so sometimes I get called a gear head.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

physical:
1. Im tall and skinny - lots of difficulties my whole life gaining weight due to dietarty restrictions (not a BIG deal - and id rather be skinny then fat - but u know)
2. not enough muscle - im proud to be workin on this tho - i just got a home gym and im seeing results!
3. cant go out without product in my hair

mental
1. procrastination - HUGE problem.
2. finishing destroying my previous "nice guy" mentality (almost gone i think- MTLR's are helping a lot)

u know that did feel good!

ACE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have a few:

1) I'm not that tall (I really don't have a problem with it, but it just bothers me that a lot of girls I approach do)

2) When I'm gaming a girl, I think way to much (especially about how she may view me and how the pickup could go terribly wrong). I don't know why.

3) Sometimes I have trouble dealing with shit tests (especially when they come from the target's friends)

8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

These are my problems

1. I lose focus easily
2. I always act immature (damnit!)
3. I over exaggerate my fears
4. I have a low sense of responsibility

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

1. I'm too nice, girls take me for granted.
2. I get put off too easily by male competition, it badly affects my game and I just end up backing off and retreating into my shell.
3. I'm shy by nature and find it hard at times to strike up conversations.
4. I can't seem to get a good enough balance between coming on too strong and being too aloof, too much of either just doesn't work.

Pickup seems to be the only area of my life that I'm really struggling with SPAM, I'm pretty happy in every other aspect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:53 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

xxxicexxx, I just want to thank you for starting one of the best threads for recovery in these forums. All the bull shit posted alpha male dogma has men afraid to express themselves and get over their deepest insecurities. This is the truth path to recovery and happiness in any of life's journeys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:26 am 
Dedicated Member

Yahoo Messenger: Ask
AOL: Ask
I have a lot to work on, but instead of saying what they are, i'm going to turn them into goals of what i want to replace them. The opposite of the goals is likely to where i'm at now.

Goals
1. I will be completely detached from my ego in all scenarios
2. I will be making use of the abundance of women in the world, and jumping over all road blocks
3. My overall game will be something that is drastically improved, and constantly improving each consecutive day
4. I will live human interactions fully in the moment
5. I will be calm and confident in every situation

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

1) I spend way too much time studying game online that actually putting it to use
2) I am overweight and it hinders my confidence greatly
3) I am pretty insecure
4) I feel awkward when I am out by myself
5) I am intimidated by own lack of experience

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

1. I tend to over think way too much.
2. I tend to sometimes talk way too much and or/ give up to easily.
3. I tend to be too aggressive.
4. I sometimes let AA get the best of me.
5. I feel awkward and less confident when I am out alone.
6. I spend way too much time studying online then actually putting it to use. (taken from the guy above as I do the same.)

Just a list to start, I am sure there is way more though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
1) I spend way too much time studying game online that actually putting it to use
2) I am overweight and it hinders my confidence greatly
3) I am pretty insecure
4) I feel awkward when I am out by myself
5) I am intimidated by own lack of experience

Okay, let's have a look at this:

2.) You say you being over weight hinders your confidence greatly. But you're confident that being overweight hinders your confidence. Which means you have a lot of confidence in your regardless of what your weight happens to be. Weight fluctuates. Especially when you're working on losing the weight. Attaching your confidence to your weight loss is going to mess up your chances. Discover the confidence you have inside you and use that confidence to help you lose the weight.

3) You say you're pretty insecure. Well, it's a short step between insecurity and being in security.

4) You say you feel awkward when you're out by yourself. Either go out with other people or work on having a new feeling inside you when you go out by yourself.

5) You have been intimidated by your lack of experience. Everyone who has experience had to start somewhere. That said, one amazing night with a girl is better than six boring nights with six girls. I'm guessing you didn't get into PUA to have lots of crap encounters/sex with girls you don't want to be with in the first place? You're looking for great encounters with great girls. Quality is better than quantity.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I need to vent my problems some where so why not here.

1. I overthink everything and keeps me from approaching and doing what I want
2. I don't talk to girls that I want to cause don't feel worthy enough
3.i get told I'm attractive but I find a flaw everytime I look in the mirror and drag it out
4. I try to show off and always want attention, ex. I drive a corvette
5. No matter how big I get and how ripped I am it is never enough and has pushed me to injecting steroids
6.i feel like I have to please other people instead of thinking about my self first
7. I have so many great ideas but never pursue them in fear of being judged or failing
8.i live in the past and the future but my mind is never in the present moment

Another main problem is I used to be fat as a kid and go picked on a lot and now I'm bigger than average muscle wise but I still feel like people mostly girls base their judgement on how I used to be, and don't he a chance to get to know the new me, I'm not mean, I wan ever say anything to hurt anybody's feelings, but I've been striving to improve my life, but there is mental blocks holding me back that I have yet to figure out and move on.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Huh, I think I might get in on this. Couldn't hurt to just say whats on my mind.

1) I have no sense of style whatsoever, I'm mostly dressed in wal-mart clothing and normally it doesn't bother me, but there are days where I wish i had some sort of style.
2) I'm a bit overweight. Doesn't bother me much, but I think it would be nice to lose a bit of weight, get rid of my belly and what not. But at the moment, i'm trying to work on that. (Changed my diet completely, and now starting to do some workouts at home. Gonna go to the gym in the summer with my brother.)
3) I seem to feel have a consistent feeling that whatever friends I have really don't care for me. More or less just talking to me out of pity.
4) Very negative towards myself, despite how good I may do in something.
5) I always feel alone when I don't have a girl to text constantly. I feel like this is my biggest issue. Can't seem to shake it, and it bothers me that I want to be in contact with a woman almost all the time.
6) I've only had one girlfriend, and the only reason I was with her was because she showed slight interest in me at the time. It wasn't a very great relationship.
7) I have no problem talking to strangers, but most of the time I feel like I just don't want to talk to them anyways so I just leave them be. Not sure if that's just because I really don't want to get to know the person, or because I maybe feel like i'm not worthy for them.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

1. I don't have the wit or the know-how to get a girl to fuck me
2. I have a minor case or social anxiety, which is better than it used to be.
3. I live in a shit hole area
4. Everyone where I live is a meth addict, and somehow, every hard drug addict I ever known has had a problem with me. Even if they didn't, being around an addict makes me uneasy. Kind of a win-win situation there, but my situation still sucks.
5. I don't have a job due to my SA
6. I am 20 and haven't gone to University
7. I have a page up on the internet slandering me, which only ads to my anxiety. This is why I don't want to give away too much information to the people on here or anywhere on the internet.
8. I live with my parents, and have no means of moving out.
9. I am generally a very pessimistic individual.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Here's mine, and not necessarily in any order

1. I look in the mirror and I like what I see so I wonder why I don't get attention. (maybe I only see what I want to see)

2. I'm 5'8", and while I'm comfortable with that, I can't help but look around the club and see lots of people around the same height, and think that this is part of the reason I don't stand out.

3. I used to not care what people thought about me but now I do; for example: I'd wear flashy sunglasses to the club, but now I can't help but think people are going to think I'm a douchebag for doing so. I used to take pictures of the group I was with or where ever I was at, but now I think people are going to think I'm a lame for that.

4. I'm not very exciting. Like, I do pretty good when I have 2 or more people around, but when it's just me and another person, I sort of feel like the other person can't wait for someone else to join us. An example is: I used to go out and "sarge" with my cousin, and he is/was always the life of the party, so if I bump into a chick or someone we both know, the first thing they ask is "Where's your cousin?"

5. I find excuses as to why not to approach a girl. Example: thinking she probably has a bf that's going to come out and whoop my ass for coming to talk to her.

6. I feel uncomfortable going places (sarging) by myself.

7. I have a limiting belief that most hot chicks around my city are either taken or have kids and looking for someone to be their kids' father.