PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:35 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: jechevarria@yahoo.com
AOL: 243+Evers+street
i tried to flirt with some girls at a friends house again and didnt do so great. there was one hb9 and the other two were hb7's.there were times when i would get there attention but lost it fast. the two other guys with me gamed them pretty well but there was a time when the 9 would try to get my attention by tapping me with her leg on my heel. i(like a punk) didnt kno how to respond and pissed her off by making her think i was being too serious.

my question is how can i build comfort easier in these situations?. i talk a lot better when im not nervous.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:28 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

1. Mimic alpha body language + behavior (talk and walk slower, move with more confidence)

2. Work on inner game (become the best at a competitive activity or take on a position of leadership. Playing a dominant role naturally cultivates Alpha traits)

3. Work on social proof (Wealth or Fame)

4. Work on External Game (Read double your dating, Mystery's method and a few other titles)

5. Practice