PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:39 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: papasmerfing
man now adays, it seems that im always spiting game, no matter what i do. even if im not approaching, im still somehow 'expressing value' or somethin of that sort. its come very natural to me that ive even accidently did it to some of my family members and some of my closest friends, thinking i was just tryin to be interesting and not bore them to death.

anyone else seem that this has happened to them? i mean i have no prob with approachin and its not too hard for me, but i seem to wing everything, and it seems to work. no set routine for me. any ideas?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

The best routines are ones that you make from your own experiences

"It's gonna be like Cabo in my PANTS!"

Contemporary Chronicler:
http://thecontemporarychronicler.blog.com/

Best of Jaxin:
best-of-jaxin-vt1824.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Maybe you just have some natural game. Its all about personality, so if you have personality and set yourself apart from the AFC's, then nothing else matters. She will dig you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
The best routines are ones that you make from your own experiences
totally agree with him here, like even all the shit the pros tell us, it's amazing but they're only guidelines and i think each of us shud be able to adapt each routine and whatnot to our own personal style according to our personal experience, that way the game will always stay fresh, and you will always have a personality, especially while running game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

It is what I call :!: "Core Method". :!:

You basically have great inner game. I mean, look at this. The outer game is just a way to "sell" yourself. You ACT like a confident and funny guy, simply like her super-lover. But you ACT.
The outer game can hold you, it CAN get you laid. And, when you run out of material, you suddenly become a loser. Crash and burn, baby.

But, if you have good, perfect internal game, you are NATURALLY great, funny, etc. You don't have to act or nothing. Your CORE is good, it has good game. And that, I believe, is the one and only "true" method. It is the natural.

I'm fourteen - no kidding. And I have been a loser just a year ago - then, I boosted up my confidence and personality. Then I have found material, wich made me even better - good inner game + good outer game = girls, and popularity. Just like good shampoo + good advertising = sale.