PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:11 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: theO_bailey@yahoo.com
a friend of mine needs help, i basically told him everything i knew about Pickup and gave him as much advice as i could about his situation. if any of yall could offer any advice about this i'd appreciate it.

here it is, he knows this HB at work (im assuming an HB8) and she shows IOIs to him all the time and flirts with him, and jokes about sex with him. However, she has interest in another guy at work. this is about as much info as i know,like i said, i offered as much advice as i could.

big 'O'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: xxZealousRagexx
Sounds kinda like what happened to me. A girl i thought liked me was all over me for a few days. She flirted with me hardcore, to the point where i was ready to ask her out to homecoming and then literally overnight she had no interest in me (another guy asked her out). As it turns out she flirted with alotta guys. So i guess she was just casting out a few lines and seeing who would bite first. That kinda sounds like the situation with your friend. My advice is for him to just go for it and be the guy that 'bites first'.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:23 am 
Or she could be using one guy to make the other jealous. Which one she really wants? I don't know. Your friend should pursue and kino her to see.