PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:07 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I've seen people bring this up before--a woman they're into texts them every now and then when she wants to feel better about herself, even though she has no intention of dating this guy.

My question is: How does one handle this? What do they say (or not say) to build interest in the woman?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Her: "What's up?"
Me: "Chilling, you?"
Her: "Being bored..."

I fucking HATE this. And I used to get it all the time. Personally, I DO NOT proceed with the type of women who do this. In my experience, they are BORING if they are bored. And I look for personality in women just as much as looks, however if you're intent on boning a girl with a high-school mentality, turn the conversation sexual.

Me: "Well I could help you out with that, you know you wouldn't be bored if you were with me."

That's a little AFC sounding, but work on variations of that. Basically counter her being bored with the image that you're having a blast, or can provide her an amazing time. Use this as a pretense to hang out or do something fun. Frisbee golf always works for me, great oppurtunities for kino, and outdoor seduction is much funner.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:58 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks. And yes, it does suck having this happen.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I've seen people bring this up before--a woman they're into texts them every now and then when she wants to feel better about herself, even though she has no intention of dating this guy.

My question is: How does one handle this? What do they say (or not say) to build interest in the woman?
It depends, if I'm in a sex-relationship/friendship with that girl, or working on something similar then I'd text her back and give her some attention.

But in these cases I'm always slow with texting back, I'm not sending instant replies, always take 5-10 Minutes before I reply, and I never reply faster than she did. That gives her the impression that you're giving her some of your very valuable time, and that she can't take it for granted.

And I always pretend that I'm busy with something very interesting, amazing, whatever, I'd never give her the impression that I could be bored too. -> DHV and it again makes it more valuable that I took the time to message her back, AND she doesn't get upset if you're replying slowly, cause you're busy.

And don't let her play games with you, IMHO women like that often have some issues, don't get too deep into her world, cause then she'll draw you into her issues too, and shortly after loose respect/attraction to you cause you're no longer the guy who stands above everything, who's living a fabulous life, etc.

At least that's how I handle them actually, no guarantee that there aren't any better ways :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:47 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Her: "What's up?"
Me: "Chilling, you?"
Her: "Being bored..."
Me: So I'm your entertainer now? Sorry, but I'm no clown. How about you entertain me. :-)

Text messages can be tricky. You can never fully understand the mentality of a person. Are they serious? Are they playing? WHAT!? So that my texts don't come across as me being an asshole or mean, I end texts like this with a smiley face. A smiley face makes everything better for some strange reason.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
A smiley face makes everything better for some strange reason.
This is true. You can almost get away with saying anything if you send a smiley.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:19 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Keep it simple.

You: Cool

I swear, that makes them work for it and you can tell whether a girl is interested or not by being unresponsive like that...if they LIKE you, they'll find a way to keep you talking. Fuck coming up with clever lines all the time, make them coax you into putting effort into the text.

Get used to phone game if you're awkward or clumsy, when you want to talk with her to set up a date and time to go out make sure to CALL. That's a very mature and nowadays women eat that shit up to always be so forward and traditional about it.

Had a girl text me about a week ago telling me to meet her at the Hot Topic in our local mall to fuck. Reason being that's where we fucked last time, and I hadn't talked to this girl very much at all since then like 6 weeks back when it happened. She would text me whenever she wanted "validation" or maybe something more. Didn't do shit. Over that short time she wanted my attention more and more, so she would get bolder and bolder. Still I stayed strong and said nah. Wasn't rude or anything, just passive. So when I finally I got that text, I met her and did everything I promised. It was the easiest I've ever had to work to get a girl to fuck. hey-oh