Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:40 pm 
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Quote:
Starbuck, I wouldn't use anything so straight forwardly cliche. If it wasn't a cliche, then sure, but because its a cliche, then you just sound like an AFC. Not sure if you were joking or not.
Yeah, good point.

It was a joke. Although I've had more than a couple of girlfriends that used to think it was quite funny. Of course I was always serious. It most certainly would look better on my bedroom floor as I'm banging the heck out of little miss hottie. :lol:

Talking about or referencing sex with strange and/or young women is always better done indirectly. That is until you have sex with them. Then it's entirely ok. Sometimes the game doesn't make a whole lot of rationale sense.
Like its said in Secrets of Female Sexuality, girls want to be treated like lady in the livingroom (meaning no overt sex talk or swearing) and fucked like a slut in the bedroom (lots of dirty talk and you take control and lead her into all sorts of sexual things that she wouldn't typically do without someone to lead her there with confidence).

~ Rye

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:09 pm 
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Like its said in Secrets of Female Sexuality, girls want to be treated like lady in the livingroom (meaning no overt sex talk or swearing) and fucked like a slut in the bedroom (lots of dirty talk and you take control and lead her into all sorts of sexual things that she wouldn't typically do without someone to lead her there with confidence).
Another way of putting it..

Girls want to avoid the 'slut' or 'whore' zone in public. :lol:

Piliniski calls it 'toxic shame', social programming, etc..

It's a racket. Because a girl that's most in touch with her own sexuality, etc.. is often portrayed in a unfavorable light in the moral authorities attempts to control her reproductive behavior, and our access to it.

On second thought, some of them need to be controlled. Brittany Spears comes to mind. :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:18 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Well... I'm 90% the one is attracted to me. She always is asking me to do stuff that just involves me and her (playing a game, asking me to show her martial arts, etc.). The problem is ideally I'd like to get with her friend. She has shown me some IOI's too, but I think she's shy when it comes to starting or initiating a conversation. I'm not sure where she stands. I think I need to build rapport with her a little more, then I'm gonna set up a date. They're always together when I see them though, so I guess I have to work on isolation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:37 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Well... I'm 90% the one is attracted to me. She always is asking me to do stuff that just involves me and her (playing a game, asking me to show her martial arts, etc.). The problem is ideally I'd like to get with her friend. She has shown me some IOI's too, but I think she's shy when it comes to starting or initiating a conversation. I'm not sure where she stands. I think I need to build rapport with her a little more, then I'm gonna set up a date. They're always together when I see them though, so I guess I have to work on isolation.
Remember: don't jump through her hoop.
She might be making you her tool. Make
sure that she doesn't take advantage of
you, even if it means you saying:

"I'm not jumping through your hoops."

A good one is:

"Nah, I can't. I usually charge for this, you're
lucky that I'm feeling generous today."

^^ Say that with a smile. ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:40 am 
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Which one is the basketball girl?

~ Rye

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:42 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

A good one is:

I agree, but thats not the one I'm after... we were having discussions and she was saying she likes to be the man in the relationship. :roll:. I would work on changing that but I don't want to become involved with her. However, she is getting in the way of me talking to the other girl.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:48 am 
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

A good one is:

I agree, but thats not the one I'm after... we were having discussions and she was saying she likes to be the man in the relationship. :roll:. I would work on changing that but I don't want to become involved with her. However, she is getting in the way of me talking to the other girl.
She just says that because she's never had a real Alpha male to lead her. Unless she is a militant feminist, females will 99% of the time prefer to be lead by a real man, but if the man isn't Alpha, then she will lead because she doesn't like the relationship to just kinda drift along.

~ Rye

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:03 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:

She just says that because she's never had a real Alpha male to lead her. Unless she is a militant feminist, females will 99% of the time prefer to be lead by a real man, but if the man isn't Alpha, then she will lead because she doesn't like the relationship to just kinda drift along.
I agree with that. They are in a gender communication class and the teacher is feminist. I think she is influencing her opinion. Also all the guys that she talks to at our church are pretty beta anyways.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

next time they start dropping tons of compliments on you, which in my opinion is kind of their way of negging you a lil bit and being sarcastic, prolly some stupid inside joke between them; just stop what you're doing, look at them, give them a look like they're annoying and say "do you girls have an off button?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
next time they start dropping tons of compliments on you, which in my opinion is kind of their way of negging you a lil bit and being sarcastic, prolly some stupid inside joke between them; just stop what you're doing, look at them, give them a look like they're annoying and say "do you girls have an off button?"
Awesome. I'll definitely use that next time.