Post subject: Sunday field test
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:16 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi people , tomorrow I m going to my first field test, so I m little nervous, plus because I m going to party alone, "lol it will be funny", and you guys is the only people who know that I m doing this, that's because I m writing, I need to talk to somebody, I don't expect kisses girls actually kisses never was a problem for me, I think by nature I know the right time, but the problem is that I will try to sarge the most beautiful girls on the field and that's is the problem I think I m too nervous to get regect, since this always was my weakeness, but it can't scary me because I got balls "lol" sice I began study these stuff only one month ago, it also will be a chalenge for me, like I said the objetive of this party is to open many girls as possible I don't care to kiss them. last word before war wish me good luck "lol again" seriously monday I post the results 8) see you

I know my english is horrible but try to understand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:21 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Things fucked up......................... I couldn't go

Like I used to say SHIT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME