Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:38 am 

Quote:
were you studying any of 60's material when you wrote this. Ive been seeing that you like his "teaching" but your earlier post arent congruent with him.
How are they not congruent with 60's method? I would disagree.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

In the conversation section it was you were demonstrating a discussion. I dont remember my train of thought exactly but didnt 60 say to let her do the talking and just shut up. There was more to it this is just basically what i wanted to say

Post subject: MrZerO
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:31 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I Just finished reading chief's outer game guide tonight. I've been reading and studying what I can for 2 weeks now and I'm totally blown away.

My eyes are officially Opened.

I've Finally realized I've stiLL been doing it wrong. Me and Chief Have been discussing the main keys to attraction and I chose to stay closed minded. I know I'm a HardHeaded individual, I have alwayz learned the hard way. Now I don't half to learn the hard way any more.

Thank you chief for this guide.

Now comes the un-wiring, I'm pulling ALL THE PLUGS!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:10 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Why wasn't this thread here when I first got started...? It would've saved me a lot of time and energy! ("Who lies more? men or woman" my ass. lol)

Looks like a combo of 60's and Captain Jack which is what I've been experimenting with recently. Very solid guide. Basically anything a beginner needs.

Thx for this, will go out and practice now, bye! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:05 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Damn! I wish I read about the ego thing before. Great posts Chief.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Great post. This summarise a lot of things that are true. In a language easily understood and applicable too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:24 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: nssharp@gmail.com
Chief,
First of all, this is some great stuff. Good job on this post I think it will help me a lot. Can you elaborate a bit more on your "Loving Attitude" section?
This is way I ask- I naturally feel like I present that loving attitude when I'm being myself with people. However, I noticed when I'm out and I present that aspect of my self with women it always gets me stuck in the "friends zone" and/or completely uninterested in me. So instead I show them my cocky/funny aspect of myself while in the game. I'm looking for a way to consolidate these two aspects.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:54 am 

Quote:
Chief,
First of all, this is some great stuff. Good job on this post I think it will help me a lot. Can you elaborate a bit more on your "Loving Attitude" section?
This is way I ask- I naturally feel like I present that loving attitude when I'm being myself with people. However, I noticed when I'm out and I present that aspect of my self with women it always gets me stuck in the "friends zone" and/or completely uninterested in me. So instead I show them my cocky/funny aspect of myself while in the game. I'm looking for a way to consolidate these two aspects.
Having that loving attitude will generally get people to LIKE you. You'll be a great friend. You'll give off that positive vibe that everyone wants to be around.

You'll also end up in the friend zone if you don't keep a solid focus on Sexual State, Frame, and Tension. As long as you're all set in the Sexual SFT department, getting friend zoned is almost impossible, regardless of how much of a "nice guy" you are.

Becoming friend zoned is a result from the lack of a sexual vibe. She loves you like a brother because she just can't imagine fucking you, but she still LIKES YOU... as a friend. Sexual SFT puts that image of fucking you in her mind from the get-go. It's like anti-friend zone spray.

I've had girls attempt to LJBF me while I was going heavy on the Sexual SFT, but that was only token resistance from their ASD. I could tell they were already soaking wet, face all flushed, and we had already made out anyway. That sort of LJBF is NOT the same LJBF from a lack of sexual interest, so be prepared for that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:22 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Is it possible to get more information on Sexual State? The link to GWM is broken it seems.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:18 pm 

Quote:
Is it possible to get more information on Sexual State? The link to GWM is broken it seems.
I like how Vin DiCarlo explains it. He basically says the same thing I'm describing in my post: http://www.vindicarlo.com/sexual-tension/

He also never shot anyone in the damn face so that's a plus.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:05 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I have a small question, Chief. Is this a good guide for bare-bones newbies with 0 experience with women? I've read at a bunch of places that starting out with canned routines and Mystery-method style stuff is better for beginners, and then slowly transitioning into more natural game like you've outlined here. What are your opinions? Should I learn MM and develop from there, or go straight from here?

Cheers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:19 am 
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
I have a small question, Chief. Is this a good guide for bare-bones newbies with 0 experience with women? I've read at a bunch of places that starting out with canned routines and Mystery-method style stuff is better for beginners, and then slowly transitioning into more natural game like you've outlined here. What are your opinions? Should I learn MM and develop from there, or go straight from here?

Cheers.
Hey Maestro,

If you don't mind, I can give you an answer.. allthough, it's not Chief's, I'm gonna give it go a go anyway. Sorry Chief, sounded like a good question to me!

Well - you're in the same situation as I started, and I bet many before me. The tric to this is actually simple, try out a variation of styles. Don't stick to MM solely, read up on different methods and techniques & find your way into the one that fits your personality the most. Then when you do that, you'll evolve more into the style you like and eventually it'll become a habbit.

Good luck growing,

≠ LD

FREE coaching advice on Fridays from 22PM to 23PM at the MPUA chatroom.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:23 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

Cheers.
Hey Maestro,

If you don't mind, I can give you an answer.. allthough, it's not Chief's, I'm gonna give it go a go anyway. Sorry Chief, sounded like a good question to me!

Well - you're in the same situation as I started, and I bet many before me. The tric to this is actually simple, try out a variation of styles. Don't stick to MM solely, read up on different methods and techniques & find your way into the one that fits your personality the most. Then when you do that, you'll evolve more into the style you like and eventually it'll become a habbit.

Good luck growing,

≠ LD
_maestro,

I'm going to have to disagree with LyricalDream. Learning and mixing different styles can oftentimes lead to wasting a lot of time because your attention becomes too spread out to focus on getting good at any of those styles. That's pretty much what I did and I think I took too much time to get to where I am today. I also think that I wasted way too much time with MM and I think I would have made faster progress if I hadn't dealt with MM at all.

Choosing a style best suited for your own personality is actually something you should be focusing on when you get more experienced.

The mainstream pickup scene will tell you that starting off with MM and his canned routines is a good idea, but it's actually not. Doing so will condition you to create a comfort zone around hiding behind something (whether it be a canned routine or a DHV story that isn't yours) rather than expressing yourself for who you really are. As a consequence, you end up feeling just as shameful of your "real self" as you did before (and then some) because you've further pushed yourself into the belief that who you really are isn't inherently attractive and that you need to wear a social mask to have a chance with girls. Combined with Mystery's misguided philosophy of "fake it til you make it," this creates a vicious cycle of inner game deterioration, and is also why many seriously determined intermediate to advanced PUAs with no "natural" background eventually break down crying at some point in their development after practicing MM for a while. Yes, I've been there. I could go on and on about how studying MM is a bad idea, but my main point is that no newbie should start with it, although you can pick up some useful points from it later on when you're more experienced and better able to sift through the bullshit.

I've tried to break down this Outer Game Guide to it's bare bones essential concepts that actually work through sincere expressions of how you actually feel and the sexual being that you actually are. A newbie will have trouble with it, like with all the different methods out there, if he has inner game problems like poor self-image and deep-seeded shame of his own sexuality from negative social conditioning. I do think, however, that this guide is very appropriate for all those studying pickup, especially for newbies, because I've also designed it to hopefully steer you in the right direction in regards to inner game as well.

And, just as a clarification, my Outer Game Guide isn't a "natural" method. It's still systematic and not completely based on the spontaneity of unstifled expressions of self, although there are elements of that. My guide here involves a conscious calibration of things like sexual frame and compliance whereas natural game involves only subconscious calibration and very little conscious strategy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:21 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey Chief, do you have any more tips on conversation? The only thing I struggle with is coming up with things to say.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: bballer2damax1@aim.com
"One of the most common ways to do this is to evoke sexual arousal within yourself and the woman while talking about something that's completely nonsexual. "

"Because of the way in which these techniques use opposing forces in harmony, any application of the push/pull dynamic, the concept of 2-steps-forward-1-step-back, and cat string theory to the sexual vibe of an interaction will build Sexual Tension. "

First off I wanna say this post overall is going to help me a lot. The two parts I quoted were the only ones I had a little trouble grasping. Are there some examples you could provide for these two ideas Chief?