PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey everyone I have finally decided on a date in which to start my game... Im new to the forums but have read The Game, and Double your Dating, and I plan on reading the Venusian Handbook before I start.

I have asked for a month off work, so starting the 1st of November I plan on getting my game straight, going all out, every day, and hopefully make 1000 approaches in that month. I will change my image as well. If anyone has any tips or ideas I would appreciate ur suggestions... things like.....

What are the best places to go when u start? How do I prevent a freeze out (my biggest problem)? I am a quiet, nice guy in real life, any suggestions on how to change that? How do i push myself to make an approach? Any tips you guys have would be great thnx :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:24 pm 

Think about this , Why are you afraid to approach a girl that you will never going to see again , it doesn't matter what she thinks about you , just go and talk , say hi , say an opinion opener ,anything , ask some things about her and feel comfortable, grow confidence and start your game.

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Its the 6th of November... and All Ive been able to do is neg a girl who came trick or treating on Halloween. I dont know why i cant get myself to go out and practice... because I know that I want to learn this game, or at least learn how to talk with the opposite sex. I know I wasnt like this before, I liked teasing girls in elementary school.

But then I became all quiet, for some reason, maybe because I let stuff get to me too much. Now I think that its not gonna make a difference what I say , so its better to watch. And because I observe and listen so much, I know how to help others a lot better than I know how to help myself.

I need to get out of this frame but it has grown in me... and as much as I wanna change to what I could be, there is a part of me telling me that there really is no point... I said I would start on the 1st of Nov, but with the heavy rain, cold weather, and dry throat, it got my spirits down. After that, I just helped around the house some. And didnt really go out. Then I installed Starcraft and started playing online.

Now Im using this time to try enrolling in school, and since I still want to pursue this game, to go out and get some practice, even though I dont know how. It really is different reading it than doing it, because you realize every day is the same, with the same people, and you know that they are thinking the same thoughts as they always have.... just going along with life. And everyone is too busy with their own thoughts and self interests that they dont pay much attention to the people around them, because even though they know that the person beside them might be a really good friend, there is too much selfishness and individuality to strike up a conversation between two strangers....

Anyway... to all who read, sorry to ramble about my problems here.... but I had to say it out. Thnx for reading...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:22 pm 

Come on Alaby...

Read 10 times your signature : "NO PAIN, NO GAIN."

Now tell me Alaby you want to stay the way you are right now or you want to stand up and do something for yourself; YOU have to stand up become a MAN go out, grab your balls and talk to a woman what the fuck can happen, IT's just a girl your not going to see again, Have no fear man there is nothing to loose and so much to win. THink about it , you want to stay the way you are right know or you want to change. !!!

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

How about this. Go out with the intent that with the first 50 or so approaches you aim to make an ass of yourself. Use the cheesiest chat up lines ever and get shot down like no man has ever been shot down before. Learn to enjoy rejection and then you will fear it no more. Become comfortable with it. By doing that you’re taking the woman’s power away from her. Rather than "oh man what if she rejects me" you will think of it as "worst case scenario I get rejected... big fucking whoop. I’ll just move on to the next gorgeous girl"

Look man only you can help yourself change. Only you can force yourself to get out there and practice this shit. You have brothers on here for moral support but its you who has to go for it. Stop repeating this mistake of wanting to do this but never having the boldness too.
Rise to the challenge and if you fall then dust yourself off and keep on trying and make that change happen. We are/were all nervous when we first started this gig that’s why most of us started it so we weren’t scared anymore

You say "everyone is too busy with their own thoughts and self interests that they don’t pay much attention to the people around them" Be spontaneous and make them notice you! Go out in your boxers and a vest see if that grabs there attention. I did it before when I went out clubbing and I’ll tell you now I got a hell of a lot of attention!

NOW STOP READING THIS AND GET OUT THERE IN THE REAL WORLD AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!

And that also goes for the rest of you guys on here that keep wanting but never doing!

Ps. If anyone does decide to try the whole getting shot down to lose the fear routine then I’m sure I don’t have to tell you to do this in an area you rarely visit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Your from Vancouver. Last time I was there I sent my friend on a newbie mission through MetroTown. He must have approached close to a hundred girls and just said hi. Out of those hundred he had a short conversation with 4 or 5 of them.
Try doing the same. If you approach enough girls eventually that shyness and quitness will leave. It's going to feel ackward at first but don't worry. You'll probably never see any of those girls in your life again anyways.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

forget that
start really sarging.
Prophet the former mystery method instructer is doing the same thing.
What he's doing is approching 16 girls every day and he's not allowed to use the same opener twice on one day.
Sarge all day, don't sarge to get rid of your shyness sarge to get better and improve your pickup.
Think about it you got a whole month of sarging thats like being in heaven for a month, endless sarges all day its not even hard in a couple hours you could have done maybe 15 sarges.

"It's gonna be like Cabo in my PANTS!"

Contemporary Chronicler:
http://thecontemporarychronicler.blog.com/

Best of Jaxin:
best-of-jaxin-vt1824.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I love lows idea, about making an ass of yourself. I did that to help me get over my AA. You go out and open 10-50 or however many girls you want... but with the intent that you will blow yourself out of the water with this target. Now you will too... nomatter how hot she is you have to. It helps you deal with AA alot. Plus it proves a point that you have control in openning a set. I remember Monkey told me to do this and I did, I went out to a club and there was this 2 set I remember in particular. I opened them they loved it, there was kino and so I asked if they wanted to go to the dance floor. I lead them hand in hand to the dance floor and we started dancing, it was amazing. Then there friend came up to and started grinding on me. Here I was ... 3 girls grinding on me.. and me... knowing I had to blow them out. So I was like you girls call this dancing... I mean you really sucks (or something like that) The kinda gave me this innocent alright I will play that game look and the friend that came up to the dancefloor lightly shoved me out of the way. They all started grinding with eachother and eyeing me up. Almost like they wanted me to make some move. I walked up and looked at the chick who pushed me away and was like. Your just mad cause nobody picked you up, cause you are not that good looking. BOOM instant rejection. I remember turning around and leaving the dance floor and I got shoved by the one girl into another big set which i was going for. I was pushed so hard that I knocked all the girls drinks down in that set. I just remember smiling and looking up and I asked them what there favoirte dinosaur was. They seemed mad so I left. But ya... it really helps getting over AA.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I love lows idea, about making an ass of yourself. I did that to help me get over my AA. You go out and open 10-50 or however many girls you want... but with the intent that you will blow yourself out of the water with this target. Now you will too... nomatter how hot she is you have to. It helps you deal with AA alot. Plus it proves a point that you have control in openning a set. I remember Monkey told me to do this and I did, I went out to a club and there was this 2 set I remember in particular. I opened them they loved it, there was kino and so I asked if they wanted to go to the dance floor. I lead them hand in hand to the dance floor and we started dancing, it was amazing. Then there friend came up to and started grinding on me. Here I was ... 3 girls grinding on me.. and me... knowing I had to blow them out. So I was like you girls call this dancing... I mean you really sucks (or something like that) The kinda gave me this innocent alright I will play that game look and the friend that came up to the dancefloor lightly shoved me out of the way. They all started grinding with eachother and eyeing me up. Almost like they wanted me to make some move. I walked up and looked at the chick who pushed me away and was like. Your just mad cause nobody picked you up, cause you are not that good looking. BOOM instant rejection. I remember turning around and leaving the dance floor and I got shoved by the one girl into another big set which i was going for. I was pushed so hard that I knocked all the girls drinks down in that set. I just remember smiling and looking up and I asked them what there favoirte dinosaur was. They seemed mad so I left. But ya... it really helps getting over AA.
whats your favrite dinosaur LMAO il remember that one!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Wow I am surprised how many people responded, I was thinking of just going along the way I used to but now Im going to try and do these experiments. Thnx guys for ur ideas and motivation :D