Post subject: What if.....
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

There are so many PUA's out there all over the world that i'm worried that we will all run out of things to say! For example over the weekend i went sarging and three times when i approached a woman they either said 'You've obviously read the game' or 'get something new, heard it all before' are we coming up with new stuff as fast as we are using it? Hope so becasue i'm a beginner! If there are any new techniques that are rare or NOT featured in the Game could you please inform me on them so i can get in there first and get myself at least my first number close!! :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: tylerdurden7173
the game is not a "how to" book
you need to read some more pua books
and once you learn enough and internalize all the techniques
it will just become a part of your personality
and you could say anything

sit down and write down some new openers and routines
i have a whole notebook just for that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Playing the game is not spitting out pickup lines... it's not a game of magic cards where the who has the best cards win... it's about spitting out messages and talking to the female on a different level than other guys do thus making u stand out. It's communication on a whole different level, total irony. You could say one thing but totally mean another.

The pickup & openers taught in books etc. are just things to get your momentum rolling. Once that's rolling you'll never end up using it again. It's all about improvising and controlling the situation you are in. One of my latest field reports was of me saying "geez girl you better lay off the steroids"... any guy can say that but its the way you say it and when you say it that counts...

So to sum it all up:

Improvise & Adapt to your surroundings
Pickup lines are for AFC, real game comes from being able to communicate with the females on this new level without them even knowing they're being played.

Finesse

Post subject: Thanks
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Orite cheers guys. Yeah i'm sure after i have the hang of things i will be making them up on the spot. Do any of you have any personal favourate openers?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hmm....it coulda been your frame and body language?

You could say anything if your frame and body language is right.
Just because they heard it once from someone they didn't like doesn't mean they won't get into it with you.

I'm still new at this..well not really, but I'm still digging up the information but just haven't run the noob mission yet.
I'mma have to since the exposure and stuff will be coming out next year..

Starting with the mystery method hardbook cover, and then later on the movie of the game.

Just need to get the ball rolling so I can improve the personallity and just run direct.

Has anybody heard about the PUA show they made on Dr.Phil?? :?:

I read it on another forum..but it said that Style sent out some emails at people about this.
That they got 2 pick up artists from the Game or somewhere and that they got them into an argument and just got them pissed off and stuff.