Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey all, ive had this girl that i like shes about an 7.5 just plain out look at me in school. So i work up the confidence to go up to her well i dont know why this is but i ended up being really nervous to where i kept having long silences between subjects and all. it was really bothering me because at the night clubs i am fine for the most part. I did manage to get her number and all but my performance really affected me today like my emotions are all messed up? Can anyone help as to why in the hell i am acting like this? I dont understand why i was so nervous wheni can go to the club at night and be more comfortable?

thanks all

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I think you feel that way because you actually like her, not like the girls in the clubs who you don't even know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:30 am 
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
I think you feel that way because you actually like her, not like the girls in the clubs who you don't even know.
That's one possibility. Another one is a common problem with people in general. Ask yourself why more crime is committed at night as opposed to during the day? There are several reasons of course, but people still rob stores where people are working, so it isn't that the stores are empty. Its because people feel exposed during the day. It makes people nervous and you might find that you'll feel more confident in general at night because of it (aside from walking down dark alleys in the bad part of town). So keep this is mind and it will help you get over it if that's part of the problem. Also, stop thinking in terms of going out sarging and trying to get # closes. I find this always makes me nervous to approach and not sure what to say next. Instead I'm just chatting with people and I'm playing a game and then once I'm in the conversation I know what sorts of things to say because then I can think about how I would talk if I were sarging at a club. That's how I go about daytime game and I hope it helps you some.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks guys for the comments that have helped me understand. Do you guys know of a method to keep the main things to say and how you should act while first talking to them. I get nervous like i would giving a speech and forget some of the stuff. I like this girl and didnt want to look like a jackass but maybe i didnt look like it to her because i did get a working phone number(checked it out online).

thanks again guys
Tommy "Gunz"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Also guys, about how long should i wait to call her on the phone? If two days enough?

thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:58 am 
Dedicated Member

Yeah, I would wait two days.
Three days to be safe--I
wouldn't go past four days, that
might show that you forgot about
her, and then she might have
forgotten about you by that
time.

I recommend three days, but nothing
less than two days or more than 4 days.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

thanks so much for your help!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:01 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

you could try sending her a text after 1 or 2 days and when she replies back, wait another 2 days to reply again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: mindless_advertising
With time, dedication and experience you can learn to control your nerves. They'll never go away completely but use on your side. Use them to get motivated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I called yesterday september 27 and started talking to her about things. That made it 3 days of waiting till i would call her. Like unusual it seemed like a one-sided convo. I mean she gave me her number she must be interested. Well when she gave it to me she didnt put her name in. I neged her about that. Then i started talking all of a sudden the phone goes out. I figured my phone lost signal (like most do) and try calling her back. She wouldnt answer. Im guessing thats a signal? I thought i was doing great guys. i was hoping this could be a pick me up for my ego but instead has really put me down. I am a pretty goodlooking guy i must say with a good personality but this shit is really bothering me :(

thanks guys,

Tommy "Gunz"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:23 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I called yesterday september 27 and started talking to her about things. That made it 3 days of waiting till i would call her. Like unusual it seemed like a one-sided convo. I mean she gave me her number she must be interested. Well when she gave it to me she didnt put her name in. I neged her about that. Then i started talking all of a sudden the phone goes out. I figured my phone lost signal (like most do) and try calling her back. She wouldnt answer. Im guessing thats a signal? I thought i was doing great guys. i was hoping this could be a pick me up for my ego but instead has really put me down. I am a pretty goodlooking guy i must say with a good personality but this shit is really bothering me :(

thanks guys,

Tommy "Gunz"
yeah, I can tell you're worrying about this way too much. At the end of the day this is one girl in 2.5 billion on the planet. Seems she's not interested........NEXT!

I say leave it, if she calls you back, she calls you back right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

yah your right i am thinking about this too much. I wish i had a wing to go with it would make things easier. 95% of my friends have g/fs and the other 5% wont help me out around them because they dont know how.

thanks

Tommy "Gunz"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
yah your right i am thinking about this too much. I wish i had a wing to go with it would make things easier. 95% of my friends have g/fs and the other 5% wont help me out around them because they dont know how.

thanks

Tommy "Gunz"
yeah bro I know how you feel (about daytime sarging), another way to look at your daytime nervousness is because your going out of your safety zone, you got so used to sarging at night that at day it seems weird or so . from how you were talking about her, it seems like you could have shown some signs of neediness, maybe not vocally but by body language or so. Another possible reason is that she just gave you her number to get rid of you, which is what Mystery calls 'wood'; a girl doesn't necessarily have to like you in order to give you her number. Don't take all of this the wrong way, its just constructive criticism which hopefully should help you out in what to do/not do to next time. I would also recommend memorizing some good topics of discussion before hand, if you are still going silent in conversations.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:

thanks

Tommy "Gunz"
well, introduce the game to the coolest/best afc friend. instand wingman. but don't share it with everybody, they have to earn it:)