Post subject: Anyone in chicago area??
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Anyone in Chicago area whether city or suburbs? im 21 yrs old easy going fellow just starting to get into this stuff wanna learn it with someone.

Im looking to try everything in the book just as long as no one gets hurts lol and its fun.

But looking to build more of a natural game rather then step by step guide.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Natural games the way to go. I try to hold a couple of routines in reserve just in case things get slow though. I'm on the west side, out by Naperville if you wanna sarge sometime. I've honestly never gone out for the express purpose of pick up, but I have been passively field testing this stuff for awhile. Also 21 by the way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

absolutely man thats why i made the post because i needed to find someone who would just wanna get out there and learn it the natural way and not make it into a study i hate following steps too much work lol studying game is fine for reserve puurpose only i think. im in glendaleheights. where do you usually go out?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm outta town for the summer, but typically Naperville in the burbs, or Belmont/Rush street in the city. Look me up again in September though and we'll work something out.

-Classic*
(Although admittedly it would be weird if you ever called me that in person)

Ps: I just joined the "official" community but if you want to get more acquainted with my style you can check out my theory on "physical anchors" in this article I just put up today here. (shameless advertising)
use-of-physical-anchors-to-build-attrac ... highlight=

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

im kinda busy too druing the summer but will have free time to go out after mid august shoot me an e-mail whenever your back or have time. we will go sraging.

-Aj

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Right now i'm in Schaumburg only on the weekends but come October i'm moving back permanently. I'm really new and still trying to learn but i'm an overall confident person. I've been to naperville a few times and i have family that lives there. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:02 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm a bit farther south in Peoria, but I am coming to the Chi for a weekend in Nov. 5 6 7th Auditioning for Americas Got Talent. So if anyone is free to go sarging I would be game.