Post subject: hello
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: animal.test@yahoo.com
This post is great I usualy tend to do some of this things yet I become more confortable with my self knowing that I have good tips pointing me in the right direction. This post actual gave me quite a significant moral boost that I really needed since I am at the begining and all, thanks a lot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

great list. also, not laughing excessively.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

nice info.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

When i first started reading stuff about being alpha and all that the first things except posture which i focused on are speaking and walking slowly.
Would never have guessed the effect.
When i used to walk down a street people wouldn't notice or even look in a funny way but now whenever i walk really slowly (25% of the speed most others do) and move really slowly 2 out of 3 women actually check me out... woah... really cool and I'm not very good looking i just dress like some crazy rockstar.

And just talking more slowly is such an improvement... now people, even the natural alpha people really listen to what i say and think about their answers.
Watching Mystery talk really helped a lot 'cause he sometimes talks damn slowly...
And listening to him is fascinating.

Great post Btw. you can just write down the stuff your doing wrong and focus on 1 or 2 at the time. Once you got it down see what's next on the list.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i'm wondering about the smiling part... everyone says smile when you approach and walk around a venue whatever...
i've finally come to accept that the really cool guys don't try to look tough (took a while that one xD)

But now apparently this is beta-male technique...

Would be interesting to see how a Alpha monkey would approach a female monkey (xD that starting to sound weird...)

Anyway back to humans so what's cooler now? trying to show that your not a threat or the usual i'm gonna so fucking kick your ass (xD) expression?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
i'm wondering about the smiling part... everyone says smile when you approach and walk around a venue whatever...
i've finally come to accept that the really cool guys don't try to look tough (took a while that one xD)

But now apparently this is beta-male technique...

Would be interesting to see how a Alpha monkey would approach a female monkey (xD that starting to sound weird...)

Anyway back to humans so what's cooler now? trying to show that your not a threat or the usual i'm gonna so fucking kick your ass (xD) expression?
lol at the Alpha monkey approach comment!

I know quite a few Alpha guys like fighters, boxers, etc and these guy's never have 'serious' facial expressions or try to look tough. They know they're Alpha and don't have to prove anything. Now the insecure guys and beta's will usually have very tense or serious expressions on their face. Sometimes this is a front to appear 'cool' and sometimes it's just anxiety seeping through.

In my opinion having a relaxed face, relaxed eyes and slight smile is better than walking around everywhere with an intense looking face. I mean you don't have to walk around everywhere with a big ear to ear grin (that would just make you look insane) lol. Just imagine if you became the man that you've always wanted to be (getting laid like a rockstar, no one can mess with you or whatever), you'd feel awesome inside and this would be reflected externally through your facial expressions (relaxed eyes, slight smile) and body language. That's an Alpha male look in my opinion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
what's wrong with smiling?
Smiling is a great way to enter a set/ room with what style called the 'I just bench pressed the world' smile

My thought would be that if you are entering a set you want to be perceived as coming in non-threatening to win over the obstacles and possible amogs initially so you can demonstrate higher value n deal with the challenges as they arise.

whats 'cool' is another matter and I think being cool is about who cares less... much like negotiating, if you are out with people who admire you for whatever reasons(rich powerful, leader star etc), then you generally don't have to talk or smile much, they tend to do it all for you.

further, A lot of 'truly tough' guys have great senses of humour yet they never smile when there really isn't a reason and don't balk at tense moments... (ever told a joke to a set and have their groups amog just stare at you in the punchline? haha yea...)

I spend a lot of time with truly tough people and the one thing they have in common is that they all remain alpha without having to dominate each other (a fine line between being confident/dominant without being domineering).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:10 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

A thought on smiling...I usually keep a very slight closed-lip smile on. It seems to work well for me...I've had tons of comments about my "mischievous smile", and "mischievous" is certainly a good opinion for women to form simply from visual cues IMO.

Dr.Gruuve

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:14 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

interesting

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

v. good thread, thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: Adelaide
cool post.

I used to touch my nipples when i thought really hard about something...Glad i got out of that habit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

haha, thats hilarious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:05 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

To long to read

3) Those who make it happen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Slowing down the rate at which you speak is one of the best things you can do for your outer game.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:55 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
I am reading through John Alexander's How to Become an Alpha Male and i thought this list was pretty interesting and might be helpful to some people out there =)

21) Looking down or to the side before answering a
woman’s question. If you do need to look away before
answering in order to think, then look up and to the side.
Studies have shown that this displays more confidence.
In Paul Ekman's book Emotions Revealed he inadvertently offers an explanation for the this. He says that when we are genuinely trying to access memory we look up and to the left toward the brain structured that are operating. Looking in other directions is a signal that you are being deceptive. Deception is a Beta move.