Post subject: Newcomer Tyson
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:08 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi all,
I just got registered and just want to say hello to all members.
I read an article about Style (Neil Strauss) last week. I got so interested in this PUA-World that i bought his book "TheGame". Its the only book in my life of more than 500 pages which i read in 2 days. I never was so fast reading a book before.
Since my girlfriend left me i decided to become predator instead of victim.
Its time to change my life now.

Tyson.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:14 pm 

Welcome man ....

Wow each day 1 or two new guys come here talking about the game (book) iamgine what will happen if he makes a movie; we will have liek 7 new guys each day,,, :cry:

But welcome good luck in your change of life :P

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:43 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

buddy what you talking about seven fucking the entire world's gonna know who we are then next thing ya know just about every dork, loser, nerd, just about any guy you can think of might take the plunge and go for a change try looking at about 20 guys a day and thats just on this forum :!:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:44 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

welcome to the forum Tyson, I encourage you to keep learning about PUA and about how to become a better version of yourself and a happier person.

I was also badly hurt by a woman, and now I wanna be a predator just like yourself. I am glad you are ok after the breakup, sometimes it costs a lot of effort to let it go.

To the members who are worried about The Game bringint too much attention to the community:

Please, realize that there are millions of humans on the planet. We have no right to claim to be the owners of PUA technique nor the only ones who should be aware of them. The planet is pretty big, don't be so insecure as to worry about a little extra competition for girls.

Finally, realize that The Game movie, just like the Book will bring many people into the community. But most of them will leave after a short period of time. Only the truly dedicated will stay and learn more and more.

regards to all.

p.s Are you tyson from the MM forum?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:07 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi Dorian,

Thanks for encouraging me to keep "fighting" and learning.

All started with my interest in getting more woman(but also to get over a heartbreak) but the more i get involved in PU the more i want to learn about InnerGame. How to be a better "me" is becoming stronger than how to approach gals.

I never had really problems to get girls, my problem is to be happier and satisfied with myself. I think if i get near my "bestself" getting girls is like a "side-effect". If you feel good with your life, they get interested in you.

About the game bringing to much attention to comunity: You are probably right. We should not be so protective. New persons are not only a challenge but also a fountain of inspiration sometimes.

Tyson.

PS: Si, soy el mismo en del Foro de Mystery :wink: