PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So check it, I meet some gorgeous bird at a party and with a few negs and cocky-funny methods I no. close her. I call her a week later while at another party and we loosely arrange to meet up. While out I give her a call and ask if she wants to meet in hour. She says she'll get back to me and leaves a message saying she's really sorry but can't, she asks if we can meet friday. How do I deal with this cos if I agree to meet friday she may think I'm desperate and could just blow me out again? But then I don't want to leave a second meeting to long? Appreciate any advice. :?

Big Dog

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

She says she'll get back to me and leaves a message saying she's really sorry but can't, she asks if we can meet friday. How do I deal with this cos if I agree to meet friday she may think I'm desperate and could just blow me out again?

Big Dog, you're totally over thinking this. Give her the benefit of the doubt, maybe something did come up. Tell her your plans just fell through so you can now fit her into your schedule. She won’t think you’re desperate.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:42 pm 

Quote:
She says she'll get back to me and leaves a message saying she's really sorry but can't, she asks if we can meet friday. How do I deal with this cos if I agree to meet friday she may think I'm desperate and could just blow me out again? But then I don't want to leave a second meeting to long? Appreciate any advice. :?

Big Dog
Go out with her on friday, you are over thinking this , if she said she is sorry and want to meet you, go ahead. :)

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks a lot guys, i'll give her a call. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I would say you should express some idea of when you will next meet when you number close.

I would also say dont arrange "loosely" make it clear indecision is not from my own experiences an attractive trait.

Give her a chance just dont end up chasing her, why not tell her you are busy on friday and tell her to call you on monday.