PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

so a lot of girls work at restaurants, etc,.. where they don't make that much money. So usually the "i don't have any/enough money" excuse is a legitimate reason to not go out.

If you offer to pay for the night does it make you seem needy/desperate for their company?

One trick I learned for when you know she doesn't have much money is to tell her where you're going and say whoever loses whatever game has to pay. I made sure I lost the little game we played too, but I accused her of cheating the whole time and I acted like I didn't want to go if I had to pay. We were going out to dinner, so I told her I was going to surprise her with where we were going. I also told her if I lost the game by the time we got to the restaurant, I had a backup plan.... two turkey sandwiches and some cheeze-it's in the trunk of my car.

i might be just babbling and this might not make sense. i slept three hours last night... maybe i'll clean this topic up into something readable later lol. time for school now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:13 am 
Dedicated Member

What you did works if you're doing something that requires money, but not all dates require money. I like to go for walks, window shopping ("It's my new favorite sport!"), or something incredibly cheap like coffee. Try not to make a financial commitment to a girl until you know she's willing to make a commitment to your interaction. The biggest indicator she's willing to make an investment is when she'll sleep with you, but there are others if you're looking for them. The general rule, don't pay for things until you've slept with her, but there are a few exceptions. Also, pay for things when YOU want to, not because she's guilted you into it, or because you think it will get you laid. If she can't afford coffee, tell her you'll make it at your place. ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I just won't get involved with a girl who thinks I'm a meal ticket.

It sounds like an excuse or a test to see if you will pay for shit.