Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

good post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:19 am 
Married Moderator

Quote:
Awesome report, Sly. Confidence and Self-discipline are quite possibly the most important and hard to master attributes at the AFC level. (that's where I am :cry: )
Whats the most effective way to bring out sexual topics into conversation without being awkward?
Well you have answered that question on your own. If you in anyway think that talking about sex is awkward it will be awkward!

And vice versa, if you are comfortable talking about sex then the conversation will be comfortable!
If she is uncomfortable talking about sex, and you are comfortable, well that is a good thing! It puts you in control!
However, sex talk has to be open, funny, conversational and not in anyway perverted.
Joking about genital piercings and tattoos is a good way to get it started since there are a million ways to go from there!

Good luck!

10 things I wish someone taught me about Pick Up 10-things-i-wish-someone-taught-me-vt53087.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:04 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
If you in anyway think that talking about sex is awkward it will be awkward!
Good reply haha. Will definitely work on the timing and delivery.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I've had a same day lay on Bart once. I've gotten number closes a couple times but as you know meeting people on Bart is not easy. However after I got that lay (got a hotel room in the city and banged 4 times that night) I never look at girls on Bart the same way 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thank you Slywalker, an informative lay report and very complete as well. In this report you have demonstrated what it means to be a venusian artist and not just a player!

Once again thankyou!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:09 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hey man, read your post and think you did some nice work. I'm also from the SF area.

Respectfully though, I disagree about not k-closing on the first date or meeting. But then again, I deal mostly with asian girls. Maybe white girls are different. Anyhow, I find that k-closing on the first meeting is imperative. Perhaps your subtle way of dominating her through the conversation and such allowed you the opportunity not to be put in the friends zone by her without any kino.

There's one theory I have that says that if a girl is extremely attracted to you, you can fuck up your game and get away with almost any bad move and still get laid. But for the average girl that we all usually have to deal with you need to lock her mind into "fuck me" mode. And that all starts with kino.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:53 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Hey man, read your post and think you did some nice work. I'm also from the SF area.

Respectfully though, I disagree about not k-closing on the first date or meeting. But then again, I deal mostly with asian girls. Maybe white girls are different. Anyhow, I find that k-closing on the first meeting is imperative. Perhaps your subtle way of dominating her through the conversation and such allowed you the opportunity not to be put in the friends zone by her without any kino.

There's one theory I have that says that if a girl is extremely attracted to you, you can fuck up your game and get away with almost any bad move and still get laid. But for the average girl that we all usually have to deal with you need to lock her mind into "fuck me" mode. And that all starts with kino.
Hi Clozer, thats a really interesting concept, I'm not sure I agree completely but its true if you do not kino escalate at the right time, you may lose interest from the girl and she can put you into the FZ. I'd love to see what Slywalker has to say about this concept.

P.S. awesome lay report Slywalker! its easily the most useful one around...

-SoZoS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:23 pm 
Married Moderator

Quote:

I always like critique so I appreciate your input and here is my answer.
First of all, I believe that the friend zone is a great way to go to get laid, it has never stopped me so that would not be something I'm afraid of.

Second, the way I pull this off without kino on the first date is that I have learned to build sexual attraction just by talking to the girl, and since I don't give her anything such as affection I build up tension and I keep her uncertain of my intentions and this really gets to women.
So when I do kino escalate on the second date all bets are off and we are having sex within an hour.

10 things I wish someone taught me about Pick Up 10-things-i-wish-someone-taught-me-vt53087.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

First of all man, massive respect for a great post, maybe I need to haul my English accent across the atlantic!

:D

Anyway so what happens with these encounters, after you've f closed a few times?

I'm pretty good at turning an f close into a LTR, do you let it just fade out?

I get the horrible feeling I'll end up dating my next f close for ages instead of staying in the game

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

hey srry to bump, but i am just curious how do you keep the texting going for a couple days like that without either person letting the convo die out? I always hated texting so I was always straight and to the point with mine, but lately I've realized phone game is pretty important to learn so I was just wondering about some guidelines to go about with it

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: nrjose27@aim.com
Hey man. i just read this LR and i really like this style you came up with. maybe i should try it out myself and see what happens :lol:

but i just have one question about this report: your plan's broken up into parts where instead of taking your seduction to a smooth single-night lay, you can go back home and pick up where you left off on another day. If the girl gets so distracted that she'd lose attraction for you, how did you manage this problem if you aren't around her?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks!