Relationship Section: MUST READ BEFORE POSTING

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:58 pm 
Moderator Emeritus

Apparently both the STICKY and the ANNOUNCEMENT continue to be ignored.

I can understand that people might post something in the lounge that shouldn't be there, or in the "inner game section" when it actually has something to do with theory or beliefs. It is easy to get mixed up with some of these sections (sometimes).

However there should be absolutely no confusion in the relationship section. Not only are there posts explaining where to go....but it is the RELATIONSHIP section.

You have a girlfriend and want advice, not "I want a girlfriend and need advice"

Not: "I had a girlfriend and we broke up"
Not: "I am in love with a girl I went on a date with"

Thanks,

Locke.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:36 pm 

Attention!
This announcement is being enforced once again. Threads that break this rule will be moved or deleted.

As a result of relationships being complex situations, to get a response you need a structured question. Here is an example of a neatly structured question, borrowed from an old post:

need-help-with-girlfriend-vt30317.html?highlight=
Quote:
Girlfriend:

Girl is a HB10, and 11 by her personality. Bust-your-balls attitude, funny, cultured, and incredibly mature for her age(we're 19). A certain beer company has signed her on to do modeling. She auditioned for Playboy but I'm not sure if it's finalized. She's a natural born PUA and since I've recently began to invest my time into the forum I've noticed that subconsciously she does everything that we aspire to do. I love the idea of having to outsmart this girl.

Situation:

Her and I dated for about 8 months. Fucking awesome. After our first year of college, this year, she decided she was going to move in with her sister and go to a completely different college for a semester or a year. I went up there for the summer with her, and as it's been stated we get lazy and comfortable. I did. I lost her respect and she didn't envy me, nor did she really want to have sex with me. Thank God she likes who I am as a person. We broke up and I've returned to college. She dated a guy and told me everything he was and what he did for her, and why she liked it so much. I'm convinced he's a PUA. Anyway, while gaming her on the phone(and I think it was due in part to the fact that I found another girl, fucked her, and then told my girlfriend about it) I some how got my girlfriend BACK and we're living 500 miles apart, and only communicate by phone. We text this week because she's in the Bahamas. Also, she's returning in December or April. (first semester or second semester)

Problem:

I want my power over this girl to return. As you guys have observed I'm an AFC big time.

Side Note: Since I obviously can't talk to the girl in person, this is entirely done by phone and by text. I've created a rule that if she doesn't reply after 3 text messages I don't say anything to her for the rest of the day to prevent looking needy. Do you think she's manipulating me with this?

My Efforts::

I've realized that C&F is a bad idea. I'm now just trying to subconsciously convince her that I chose her, that I decided to be with her. I'm calling her by names like little girl, girlie, baby girl, and etc. I'm confident with her on the phone, and I neg her here and there. She gives me good feedback, but it all seems futile. She is beyond anything I can think of.

Failure to organize posts neatly will result in them being moved or deleted.

Last edited by Hobbit on Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:41 pm 

Locke wrote:
I just wanted to make a quick note:

Obviously, the Relationship's section is for people in search of advice on how to escalate from girl/boy friend to a serious relationship, for recommendations on how to maintain the relationship, ideas on how to make a relationship better, general relationship understanding, and even sometimes how to get out!

Everyone can learn from this section, but the context of posts should stay within the realm of something that is blossoming, or something that has blossomed.

If you want information on what to do in a certain situation pertaining to a girl you like, please post here: newbie-questions-vf6.html

If your inquiry pertains to asking someone on a day two or phone dynamic, please post here: closing-and-day-2s-vf53.html

If you want to discuss an issue of one-itis, please post here: sticking-points-vf56.html

If you want knowledge on how to make a _close, please post here:
closing-and-day-2s-vf53.html

and if you want to figure out how to build comfort and attraction, please post here: building-attraction-and-comfort-vf55.html

Everyone, welcome to the relationships section!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:44 pm 

Chief wrote:
You're so fucked :wink:

If you WANT TO GET A GIRLFRIEND but don't know wtf you're doing, you should not be posting threads in the Relationships section. Go to the Newbie Questions section.

If you have your heart set on THAT ONE SPECIAL GIRL who isn't already your girlfriend, you should not be posting threads in the Relationships section. Go to http://fastseduction.com/asf-faq.shtml#q001

If you do this shit your ass will be moderated soooo hard. Your ass will be especially sore if Locke gets to you before I do. WATCH OUT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:32 pm 

The rule is now 20 post min to go here. It exists for a variety of reasons which are all an attempt to make the relationship section a place people actually get value from.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]