PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Excuse the modesty but im quite physically attractive. I often get into the situatoin when meeting 2 girls that the worse looking girl shows Huge interest in me and my target acts alot more uninterested.( im talking generally about college club and party scene where alcahol is involved etc) Example: the target asks no questions while the other girl bombards me with questions and interest
If there are 2 girls and the one is interested do u guys think that the other ( target in my case) is much less closeable even if she is attracted to me initally?

I find i have been basically giving most attention to the girl im interested in and more to the target and not moving things in the direction i would like.
Any advise would be appreciated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I personally prefer a cocky/funny approach, at parties especially. Make fun of your target for being boring and bounce around from group to group. It makes you seem very sociable, continue to flirt with the target whenever you come around, and make sure to build kino somehow. Give her a little flirty push while you're teasing her, get her to dance with you, etc... That should get you started. Relying on your looks alone probably won't get you far. Good luck, man.