Post subject: facebook opener
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok, let me just say i've met this girl before and im not creepin or anything. I met this hb10 (IMHO) in florida on vacation, absolutely stunning :). She is from Quebec and im in Michigan. Now i haven't been up on the pick up game in a while so im kinda not sure what i should say. We hung out for a couple days and flirted and got the number close without even asking and said we should text or facebook. I sent her 2 texts, one saying hello and and the other asking about whats goin on before i remembered that she left her phone and ipod in Quebec. We were in Sarasota but Ive gone back to school and she went on to West Palm Beach (they have long breaks up there) and I was wondering if anyone has any good openers on facebook especially so I don't come off as creepy. We were officially "facebook friends" today and we haven't talked since Friday morning so I was wondering if there should be any specific timing to open, I mean we're only teenagers so i don't think it's too late to talk or anything right? It would help if I could take what was flirty to a little more flirty and build interest for when i do see her again to party in Quebec, she'll be all over me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:02 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I'd give it a day or two and then just enter in with a "Look I know this will make your day but try not to get too excited that someone as awesome as myself is sending you a facebook message lol :P. Had a great time last weekend wasn't -insert situational opener here- a good time blah blah blah ok I have to go do -insert activity here- peace." That's usually how I do the facebook game, they can't read body so the way you frame your stuff is important. There's a whole section on online game though, just base what you do on how your game works. Goodluck brother.