PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:57 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You did not read wrong my friends. I've been using a completely different technique on POF and it has been flawless thus far. I noticed when I would message a girl about 20% of the time she'd message me back. I didn't like that percentage so I changed it up.

Here's the trick. Very Easy. As you know you can see who's viewed your profile, so all I do is play the waiting game for a HB8+ to check me out...then it's go time. I message her with the title "hmmm..." and the body consists of "So you must be the shy type to check out my pro and not say hi. I don't bite ;)" ...that damn simple. No joke 9/10 girls hit me back. I've literally gotten 20 #'s in the past 4 days, meeting up with 2 this weekend. I warn you, having too many numbers is extremely hard to juggle. Between getting confused who's who and what's what I'd def keep a limit of 5 at a time to make sure you can use your A game without losing your mind. So I highly encourage you to try it out, and let me know what you think. Remember, keep your profile original.

Remember, online game should be supplemental to your normal game, never a replacement.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:20 pm 

Quote:
You did not read wrong my friends. I've been using a completely different technique on POF and it has been flawless thus far. I noticed when I would message a girl about 20% of the time she'd message me back. I didn't like that percentage so I changed it up.

Here's the trick. Very Easy. As you know you can see who's viewed your profile, so all I do is play the waiting game for a HB8+ to check me out...then it's go time. I message her with the title "hmmm..." and the body consists of "So you must be the shy type to check out my pro and not say hi. I don't bite ;)" ...that damn simple. No joke 9/10 girls hit me back. I've literally gotten 20 #'s in the past 4 days, meeting up with 2 this weekend. I warn you, having too many numbers is extremely hard to juggle. Between getting confused who's who and what's what I'd def keep a limit of 5 at a time to make sure you can use your A game without losing your mind. So I highly encourage you to try it out, and let me know what you think. Remember, keep your profile original.

Remember, online game should be supplemental to your normal game, never a replacement.
Awesome man! I'm glad that not only have you posted something that works but you have obviously been testing this out. Thank you for posting something that has been field tested and proven. :)

It's amazing how well the simplest stuff does. Thanks again,

Jon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Awesome man! I'm glad that not only have you posted something that works but you have obviously been testing this out. Thank you for posting something that has been field tested and proven. :)

It's amazing how well the simplest stuff does. Thanks again,

Jon

Just wanted to share the wealth :D

A lot of the girls I've been talking to always say that they really liked how my profile made them laugh and how other guys were too serious, so I'd make sure you include some kind of humor. Here's mine in case any of you guys need an example: http://www.plentyoffish.com/member16823784.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:00 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Yahoo Messenger: jomo_loc@yahoo.com
Great field-tested routine.

I've never done it(message someone who'd viewd my profile)but Im damn sure gona now(lol).

But really,it should be an obvious process. If somone views your profile,I'd guarantee that she liked what she'd seen. After all,the first thing anyone sees is a photo(looks).

Now active on YT again with PUA, Red Pill, Manosphere content:
https://youtu.be/tj5rnL_qKfM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:02 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Great field-tested routine.

I've never done it(message someone who'd viewd my profile)but Im damn sure gona now(lol).

But really,it should be an obvious process. If somone views your profile,I'd guarantee that she liked what she'd seen. After all,the first thing anyone sees is a photo(looks).
Well, depends a bit on how representative your main photo is of course. How many times do you click a chick's profile only to find the pretty face backed up by a 300lbs blob? ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: Nmbr1Metallica
Very nice! I have to try that out, I've been getting lousy responses...

O.T.: Yo I see your in NJ? Ever in need of a good wing I'm your man, I'm 21 so I'm down to party anywhere now haha. I also am driving a vette (in a matter of months), hit me up via PM.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:05 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Tried this a few times and gotten them to reply back but of course now maintaining it has been difficult. In general my reply ratio is rather dull if I must say without waiting for girls to check me out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: Nmbr1Metallica
Quote:
Tried this a few times and gotten them to reply back but of course now maintaining it has been difficult. In general my reply ratio is rather dull if I must say without waiting for girls to check me out
In my own personal experience, I've messaged a total of like 100 girls spread out over a period of like 4 or 5 months, and gotten like a 10-15% response rate back, only 2 or 3 of those messages actually resulting in # close.

NOW, I changed things up a bit, and this week got a 90% response ratio back::

-Keep your language simple (not to demean girls, but no one enjoys reading large words on a dating site) it just makes you seem too brainy.

-Never reveal too much, remember...be a man of mystery!

-Have a REALLY good profile picture, find a friend with a dSLR and experience and take a few really good portrait shots.

-Make your "About Me" as eye catching as possible. Think of what you want to say, and then think of the most creative way possible to say it. Everyone likes "going out with friends", how about instead you write "I try to balance my time between all my friends by..." (DHV).

-Try not to answer messages on the first read, your emotions are too high and your PUA skills may be clouded. Read it, read her profile and decide if you want to write back later. It also makes it seem like you have other people to write to if she see's "Read" in her outbox.

Just my 2 cents. Anyone else have good experiences on there?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:

Hey excellent results. I'll have to try that. I did notice that replies to my mails when on POF tended to be quite short. I think the site attracts girls who just want to get on with things. So long replies even if copy and paste may not work

I know how you feel about having too many numbers. When I was gaming a few months ago I lined up about 20 dates within a month. Because of problems scheduling I ended up just letting about another 8 go. It was kind of a crazy period where I just didn't have the time. Nowadays I would just keep in touch with them at times and try to arrange meets. I do think girls/women can go 'cold' very quickly after the initial interest in meeting.