Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:42 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

GREAT POST

I noticed that trend of being indifferent like we are with our friends. I just realized that I act this way around girls that I'm not attracted to at all and end up making them attracted to me. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

That was like gold to me! So the mindset of a "game" is quite important after all. I now notice that I keep forgetting not to take things to heart and eventually end up frustrated. I remember reading a tip that said "treat everything as an IOI" :D
Quote:
I just realized that I act this way around girls that I'm not attracted to at all and end up making them attracted to me. :?
Same here friend! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:55 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Good Post. But it is hard to just be yourself sometimes when talking to certain woman. But this helps me feel nervous thinking baout it in this way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: eaglesfan107
Yo thanks a TON for writing that article. I have been reading and practicing PU material for a little bit now, but felt like i was doing something wrong. The whole "be yourself" deal had eluded me till i read this. So thanks man!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:09 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: Stash_box83
AOL: cdblock354
this is true like that dude who had "the get the fuck out the way moment" i had a moment on the train when i seen this girl on the other side of the train i walked over to her and said can i be honest with you?i think your cute and i really want to fuck you but i want to get to know you though" well she was stunned but she said atleast i was honest compared to guys who call her from far away.well she so called had a boyfriend but i held a convo afterwards.i seen her later she gave me a hug like we were real cool still did not get the number but the fact she would do that after what i told her i know i left a impression in her mind

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Great post man, really informative. Getting over that mental block that we're born with of "what if she thinks i'm weird" and really just saying whatever without worrying is the hard part. once you're over that, you're home free.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:49 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Great post! Just love the can of worms you opened up. Ever since i became interested in the natural game, this topic has mercilessly haunted me. What I have realized goes far beyond staying indifferent (or rather helps the above)
The things is this: being a slave of the social pressure, the value one places on the thoughts of society is immense. People who REALLY don't care (rather than acting so) are ignorant of their place in the world and thus rarely achieve their full potential. People who care too much try to structure their lives around everyone else (ultimately HELL)
Clearly, the ultimate place to be is in between the two extremes. As for behaving differently around complete strangers vs friends; I vote "complete acceptance" as opposed to "Indifference" Doesn't that make much more sense? Most of us care what our friends think or say about us. Through ball busting and honest opinions, complements and harsh criticism, we still know we are accepted for who we are.
In other words, people one feels "close to" accept him unconditionally: since that person is able to fill the void, to satisfy the need of other, whether it may be physical or (more importantly) emotional.
I'm not trying to give any advice in the rant above, but reframing from "I am indifferent" to "I am accepted" literally annihilated many issues with AA and Day 2.
(The one that really drove it home for me was "I can satisfy her needs", which is essentially the same statement sprinkled with arrogance)
Hope that made sense :D
Al

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

indifference =) i like it!