Post subject: 3rd season??? When??
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:14 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Anybody heard anything??

Post subject: Re: 3rd season??? When??
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:53 pm 

Quote:
Anybody heard anything??
All I know is there is a lot of time between seasons like 12-15 months. This was posted on Mack Tights site in May.
Quote:
The Pick Up Artist Season 3 News

If you're new here, you will want to sign up for my newsletter to get FREE dating ebooks and mp3s along with exclusive seduction tips and videos. Thanks for visiting!

It’s that time of year where everyone is speculating on the next season of VH1’s The Pick-up Artist…

Will there be The Pickup Artist Season 3?

Who will be Mystery’s wingmen?

Will the format of the show change?

Basically the only thing that I know is that Mystery and company are in negotiations for a third season with VH1 and it is practically a done deal that it is going to happen.

Remember that there was 15 months between season 1 and season 2 so there is an unusually long break between seasons compared to other VH1 shows.
Then in July on the Mysterypickupartist blog....
Quote:
With VH1’s The Pickup Artist Seasons 1 and 2 already completed. Fans are wondering if there is a Season 3 coming up.

The Pickup Artist Season 3 is on like donkey kong!
I have a reliable source at VH1 and am very good friends with Matador’s circle of people. Here are the details:

Filming will be done in New York this time for PIckup Artist Season 3. There is about a 15 month break between Pickup Artist Season 2 and Season 3. This should give them plenty of time for filming, editing, and prepping the teaser commercials.

The show Pickup Artist Season 3 will still be Mystery-centric. They are still in negotiations about this, but there will be a few familiar faces who will drop by for a few episodes: J-Dog, Matador, Tara the Pickup Artist Season 3.

The format of the show will be pretty much the same. With elimination rounds and perks for contestants who finish that week’s round the best. The ending prize will be roughly the same.

There will be a new wingman for Mystery on Pickup Artist Season 3. I won’t tell you who it is.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:43 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
There will be a new wingman for Mystery on Pickup Artist Season 3. I won’t tell you who it is.
That's pretty interesting... I'm hoping for Mehow or Adam Lyons. Or DJ Fuji, he'd be awesome in this show. Though they'd all seem farfetch'd.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:10 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
That's pretty interesting... I'm hoping for Mehow or Adam Lyons. Or DJ Fuji, he'd be awesome in this show. Though they'd all seem farfetch'd.
I'm pretty sure the show is going to have Sin come in. I remember that at the end of season two that PickupLabs interviewed Sin at the Season 2 afterparty. Of course, he was Mystery's original wing back in the day of "The Game" so it would make sense.