PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Right, i lean towards natural game at the moment because its effective in its simplicity. Accept who you are, accept that girls love guys when they not being afc, show a tad of social intuition, then go after what you want.

I will happily apocalapse a lone wolf. I will go up to a all girl group and tell one of them "you are a sexy piece of jailbait" to see whether they are going to accept the ridiculous frame I am going from (compliance compliance compliance) My game is from "hi, hows it going" and then just vibing to seeing if she will let me get away with the semi outrageous.

Obviously I want to do the outrageous in a mix set. I have accepted the risk for doing it in all girl sets, I am not on a suicide rampage however.

One that I do for mix sets are walk up to one of the girls and say "hey, your cute! im *insert name*!" then brush off amogs. "your cool man, how long have you guys been friends?" and then talk to her some more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:36 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm all about natural game too. I really want to see a guy using mystery method so I can go up and just destroy him the ultimate dhv. You have to be who you are and not fallow some played out shit like "who do you think lies more men of women"?

Only some of the things that come out of her vagina are retarded.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Danjer:
A big part of game is Inner.

It's about how you feel.
It's about your views on women.
It's about your views on yourself.

It dosn't matter what style of game you use. They all rely on one thing...

YOU.

If you don't think something will work, then it probably won't for you. It's a self fulfilling belief.

Out in a 'club' enviroment:

Don't be scared to talk to women. She won't kill you. She won't run around telling everyone bad stuff about you. She wants to have fun and will just disregard or ignore things that aren't fun

If you think the girl will reject you and blow you out. She probably will. If you talk to her to just vibe and point out something funny. Then she'l probably laugh and once your 'point' is made the set will stall.

If you feel like you've 'gamed out' a club and either talked to all the hot women and stalled, or that your 'social proof' is bad then leave... Walk out, find another club. Guess what, the people there have NO IDEA what happened in the other club. Want proof? Go up to a guy and ask him if he saw 2 women (describe 2 hot women) tell him they were in X club and making out hard core. Full on hot lesiban action. If he's straight you'l get a response. See no idea what happened in the other club. Your back to neutral and can now social proof chat up women with out negative thoughts pulling you down in your mind.

Always think positive.

If you find fault and look for the negative in things then you'l miss all the positives that await you. Don't want to talk to the 'bigger girl' cause she's not your type... She has friends, probably hot friends, as long as you handle her correctly then she'll be a key to her friends.

You worried about how you look and acting? How other people 'see' you?
Don't.
They look at how you are and how you carry yourself. All that matters that you look comfortable how you are. Remember that women probably spend 2 or 3 times longer getting ready. They rely on their looks to attract guys. Even if they make the first move they still rely on looks as to qualify them to you.

Everyone has self doubts and issues. Some people just hide them better. Sometimes the issues aren't related to pick up but to life, eventually they'll need to be dealt with when they arise.

I think 60% of game is inner. 30% Outter game(Interaction with people both women and handling guys) 10% is out of your control. ( But not always negative)

More thoughts later."

Okay now back to mix sets,

Allright ive come to the conclusion that I will use mix sets to work on my social calibration instead of the primary goal to "get somewhere" with one of the chicks. I will practise trying to raise their states instead of trying to close. This way I wont ever get physically overpowered and as I have stated before, I AM a bit of a tarzan in the field so I should cross train with this shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
A big part of game is Inner.

It's about how you feel.
It's about your views on women.
It's about your views on yourself.

It dosn't matter what style of game you use. They all rely on one thing...

YOU.

If you don't think something will work, then it probably won't for you. It's a self fulfilling belief.

If you think the girl will reject you and blow you out. She probably will. If you talk to her to just vibe and point out something funny. Then she'l probably laugh and once your 'point' is made the set will stall.

Always think positive.

If you find fault and look for the negative in things then you'l miss all the positives that await you. Don't want to talk to the 'bigger girl' cause she's not your type... She has friends, probably hot friends, as long as you handle her correctly then she'll be a key to her friends.

You worried about how you look and acting? How other people 'see' you?
Don't.
They look at how you are and how you carry yourself. All that matters that you look comfortable how you are. Remember that women probably spend 2 or 3 times longer getting ready. They rely on their looks to attract guys. Even if they make the first move they still rely on looks as to qualify them to you.

Everyone has self doubts and issues. Some people just hide them better. Sometimes the issues aren't related to pick up but to life, eventually they'll need to be dealt with when they arise.

I think 60% of game is inner. 30% Outter game(Interaction with people both women and handling guys) 10% is out of your control. ( But not always negative)
now anti hero, tactics and lines do work. Just like structured fighting styles like Karate works and kick boxing do work. The problem is script kiddies dont understand game and they use them ineffectively.

They use the tactics to be a performing monkey, a-sexual, uncalibrated. For example the script kiddy thinks "hey!!!11! do you love warhammer!1!1!?I love warhammer!1!" is a good opener and that cuz he has an opener women will magically want to spread their legs for him now. "sweet, works done now....". Actually, this opener puts the spotlight on the user (probably negatively but could in rare case be positive) Used effectively, techniques are EXTREMELY effective. Used effectivley being yourself is EXTREMELY effective. If you understand the principles of game, you will most likely find some tactics very effective. I think that if a guy has the fumdamentals of natural game down then he can study whatever he wants or delve further into natural game and either way he will be VERY effective. The answer is A: what gets you to your specific goal or objective and B: what doesnt make you take weak compromises that undermine your objective you've made

Okay now back to mix sets,

Allright ive come to the conclusion that I will use mix sets to work on my social calibration instead of the primary goal to "get somewhere" with one of the chicks. I will practise trying to raise their states instead of trying to close. This way I wont ever get physically overpowered and as I have stated before, I AM a bit of a tarzan in the field so I should cross train with this shit.