Post subject: The Best Way to Learn...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

This is my first post here, and I guess that the responses that I get will determine how I move forward in this community, whether it's as an observer, active member, or something else.

Aside from casual mentionings in conversation or on television, I really didn't know much about the PUA community until I was referred to Style's book. I was fascinated both with the story and the lifestyle, and became quite interested in seeing how I may fit.

My number is decent; I'm at 11 and just turned 22. However, I've never come close to a 10; my best is probably a strong 7 who could dress herself up to an 8.

Since reading "The Game" I've implemented a couple of the tips that Style drops, as well as some of the lines and methods mentioned here, but even if I read a dozen books and memorize the Layguide I won't really get it. I need to see it in action; get coaching; get critiqued, like in one of Mystery's courses. Yet, I really can't afford the prices that these tours demand, and am not overly interested in a seminar themed lesson.

Is there a group of relative newbies (or experienced folk, if willing) in the North Jersey/NYC area willing to add another to the group and go sarging, fully armed with the knowledge that I'm there to learn? Knowing myself, I know for a fact that I will not master ANY methods discussed here or elsewhere without demonstrations/lessons in person.

I appreciate your feedback, criticisms, support, flaming, or anything else that spews from the keyboard onto this page.

~Peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:41 pm 

Grayson:

You can't master the game without practice, so you ahve to go out to sarge at least once in a week; If you dont fiend a friend then go sarge alone and keep us posted in the FR Section and we will try to help you with comments about what you did good or bad :D Go out and sarge.

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I think I've found someone at work to start the process with, I'll see how that goes.

Thanks man~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:38 am 

If you want; send a PM wioth the details of yoru sarge , or post them in the foum and I think all , or at least me will try to help you in each aspect of your game , giving you some advices.

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:28 am 
Dedicated Member

The Game is played in the field, buddy. The only way to learn is to play, and that means going out and meeting girls. Casual observers of the community will never learn as much from reading as they would in five cold approaches.

Walk up to a girl. Say something intriguing or ask an intriguing question. Then eject from the set. Do this until you're comfortable doing so on command. I still get approach anxiety, but I never let it bother me. Come back, and we'll let you know how to go from "Starting a conversation," to "Sleeping with some girl you just met." ^_^