Post subject: Practicing on friends?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Sorry if this has been posted somewhere, I didn't see it though. I am new to this pua stuff and wondering if it would be a bad idea to practice on some of my female friends even though I dont plan on doing anything sexual with them...Would it be good practice for later or would I possible come of as dick and hurt the friendship?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I think any practice is good practice as long as your improving

-The Wonderful Ming

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: rawracingltd
AOL: rawracinggsxr
If you are already in the LJBF zone, you may as well do some practicing with them. If they ask just tell em you are trying to see where it it you are going wrong meeting people, and that you feel you need some practice. Most female friends will be more than happy to help if they themselves arent interested in you. Who knows you may even get a pivot out of it. (Pivot meaning a female wing, quite often better than a male)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:20 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I wouldn't even tell them. Just start working and see what happens - if you are encased in the LJBF zone and you come out of that - proof what you are doing is working. Of course you could always then decide what you want to do with said friend - make it more or simply keep it the same.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

very hard to get out of the LJBF zone, since you have already demonstrated a lower value than what she is looking for in a possible "mate", you will then be trying to do nothing more than prove yourself to her. And that is a difficult thing to do, that normally requires alot of time and money. Time to let her mental picture of you keep set in her mind before you completely turn it around, and the money to revamp your whole persona to show her you arent the same person she met. I am not saying its not possible, but difficult. If you can turn it around though i will say your game is tight. I would try and set em up as pivots though, since they are normally more suseptable to that. Since you can introduce them to guys, and she can help you open sets. Great to have on hand for a mixed 2 set. LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:43 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I agree with that depending on how you got into the friend zone. If you are there because she put you there or you put her there.

It can go the other way. I know of women I have put in that zone - eventually they give up and it is possible to pull out of it later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

true duck but i think in this guys situation she put him there, not the other way around.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Well in this case its more like a few of the girls I often hang out with I met because my friends were dating them at one point or are dating them now. I don't really want to split up their relationships or hook up with someone my friend has dated, I just like the idea of creating more attraction and improving my game since I am just starting out. Not sure if either one of us put the other in the friend zone, it kind of just started out that way do to the situation. Thanks for the insight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:24 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I do it all the time.
Keeping girls at arms length and having them attracted to you is perfect. Having a number of girls who are just attracted to you and you are not actively trying to seduce them is always a bonus.
And the outcome is you become more confident around women.
Where are the cons?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:48 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I think some of them would be more than happy to help you pick up women unless you are using them just to get laid. If you actually want to meet a g/f and be serious, most women will talk you up to other women they meet, or other women they know. It works like a charm for me. I have a HB8 asain lesbian chick that talks me up to all her strait friends, and another of her friends HB6 I got really drunk one night and slept with and since that night she hasnt stopped talking about how good it was to everyone she knows. I herd her in a resturant from across the building (she did not know I was there). She was loud about how many times she got off, and I started laughing a bit and one of the other people in the group noticed me and walked by and said "she's talking about you again" and the mixed 3 set at the table next to me had the two females ask me if I give lessons on how to get a girl off that many times. It turned into an odd opening and an uncomfortable situation for me. I was caught a bit off guard, and lost my game at that moment. Not to mention I was trying to avoid the loud girl, and didnt really want her to know i was there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:51 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

i remember when i started in the community - i was living with my parents, in a very small town, and i didnt know anyone exceot my brother and sister in this city...

so to practice some new routines that i learnt (like the 5 question routine, or the ESP routine) i would even try on my sister.... or even mum... (sounds strange, but i was just practising the routines, not the esculating part....)

i also tried it on some of my work mates, old 50 -60 year old women who i told i was reading a psych book and reading this book and i wanted to try this thing.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:58 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I was practicing on my coworker today who has a bf.

She wanted a peach i had and i was playing keep away. For some reason, this little game seem to intrique her.

-fuzz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

your friends will give a lot of diffrent responses than strangers would so be careful how serious you take the results