Post subject: GM style
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Anyone know bout this GM or Grand Master stlye way of approaching? What do people think bout it? Does it work or is it jus a sure way of gettin rejected?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Grand Master style? I haven't heard about it so I would like to know of this as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

It's to do with blurting out sexual comments as soon as you approach the target, sexual comments such as "Nice shoes, wanna fuck?" and funny, border line pervert, lines like that.
It's supposed to get the girl thinking about sex, which it does, I'm just unsure as to wheather she's thinking about doing it with you. You just bombard her with lines. So wondered if anyones ever tried it and if it works...?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:22 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

It doesn't sound like a Grand Master style, it sounds like me extremely trashed and horny.... lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:12 am 
Dedicated Member

The thing with GM Style Openers is that they have to be delivered cocky-funny, and you have to have something else to back them up. You can't just go in and bombard with sexual lines; they'll blow you out the second they can. You have to deliver a sexual line, and follow it up with something utterly non-sexual, but still cocky-funny.

Very difficult to pull off.

GM Style also uses borderline harrassment lines in mid-game to rethread to a sexual place, then pulls back into the non-sexual again. I find it difficult to deliver congruently, but that's just me. You may have better results.